As the State Fair of Texas approaches we will start hearing about all sorts of deals and attractions with the Big Tex theme. This one from the Palomar Hotel Dallas is more delicious that a box of Fletcher’s Corny Dogs. They are actually offering two Big Tex packages.
The package for $189, which is a good value, offers a room, DART rail passes to the fair, chef Graham’s triple fried potatoes and cotton candy in the room. Every room gets use of the corporate gold fish regardless.
But for high rolling cattle barons who wish to experience the State Fair in grand high-falootin’ style, you will want to take advantage of the “Black Gold High Roller” package at a rate of $20,000.
Here’s what the package includes (stand back):
- Grand Luxury Penthouse Suite accommodations for two nights
- Luxurious breakfast in bed for two each morning
- Private charter helicopter service over the Dallas skyline to the State Fair
- Rolls-Royce Phantom private chauffeured transportation throughout the stay
- Custom his and hers Stetson cowboy hats
- Two pairs of custom-fitted Lucchese alligator cowboy boots
- Designer jeans for two, with private personal shopper and fitting at Neiman Marcus NorthPark
- Private four-course dinner for two by Chef Graham Dodds at Central 214
- Two VIP entry passes to the Fair
- $1000 in food and ride coupons
- Nightly presentation of chilled Veuve Clicquot champagne with Ghirardelli chocolates at turndown
If you book the Black Gold Package, be sure to let us know. We will send send a photographer out to document your weekend. No charge.