Stop manhandling those heavy backyard beasts and show off faster as grill master with the Coleman RoadTrip LX propane grill. It’s easy to tote around and set up. When you’re ready to grill, the Perfectflow Pressure Control System will keep the heat steady, even when it’s cold outside. Cook with authentic grilling flavor for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of combined power on 285 sq. in. (1838.07 sq. cm) of cooking surface. It’s perfect for tailgating, camping or a night on the patio.Stove grates for boiling brats and corn and griddles for cooking up tasty breakfasts are available separately.
- Portable grill sets up in seconds
- Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
- Easy to clean surfaces with removable grease tray
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. ft. (1838.07 sq. cm)
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner
- PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
- Accessories sold separately
This grill can be yours just in time for tailgating season if selected randomly in our comment section below. Winner will be selected Wednesday, October 9, 2013 before 5pm. Our prize this week retails for $229.00 and is available where better camping and grilling equipment is sold. This is a sponsored post.