On Saturday, April 27, head for Lowest Greenville, because that’s where you’ll find a full day’s worth of food, drinks and activities. The Lowest Greenville Collective is hosting the celebration, which will showcase everything the bustling street has to offer, including the area’s restaurants, bars and shops.
Starting at 10 a.m., the jam-packed schedule features something for everyone, and includes food and drink specials, giveaways and hands-on classes.
You can compete in a pizza box folding contest at GAPCo, do some rooftop yoga at HG Sply Co, design T-shirts at Bullzerk and learn to make dumplings at Gung Ho. And that’s just a small taste of what’s going down throughout the day. So, on April 27, bring your family and friends, have lunch, have dinner, do some shopping and learn a new skill on Dallas’s most entertaining street.
Here’s what’s on deck:
- GAPCo – Pizza box folding contest from 12 – 4 p.m. Winner gets a GAPCo swag bag.
- Single Wide – Stoned Soul Saturday from 4 – 8 p.m.; DJ spinning the best of classic soul and funk, all vinyl all the time.
- Joy Macarons – Build your own bouquet with a local florist from 12 – 5 p.m.
- HG Sply Co – Rooftop yoga at 10 a.m. Gardening class taught by Ruibals with cocktail pairing.
- Feed Company – Whiskey 101 class at 5 p.m. $20 per person and first come, first served, 20 people max.
- Gung Ho – Dumpling making classes and cocktail pairings at noon and 2 p.m. $15 includes dumplings and a cocktail. Additional drinks are available for $5. First come, first served, 12 people max each class.
- Bullzerk – T-shirt design contest. Winner gets shirt printed and $200 gift card. Free beer for contestants.
- Company Café – $2 off mimosas; balloon artist and gluten-free cookie decorating.
- Truck Yard – Marquee $50 giveaway.
- Leela’s – Wine tasting.
- Four Day Weekend – Show at 7:30 p.m.
- Sam’s Club – Sushi demo.
- Creamistry – $50 gift card contest the week leading up to the event.
- Pet Supplies Plus – One pound free dog/small animal treats.
Local businesses Laurel Tavern, the Libertine, Ragin’ Crab, Rapscallion, Tacos Mariachi and Lala Land will also feature specials or activities to commemorate the day. For more details, check the venues’ social media pages leading up to the event.