Over the last decade, Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar has been dedicated to connecting with local artisans and farmers, and serving its innovative farm-to-fork menu and handcrafted garden-to-glass cocktails to the Plano community.
In honor of its 10th anniversary, the neighborhood restaurant, located at 3601 Dallas Parkway, is inviting guests to join a week-long celebration!
From Nov. 29 through Dec. 5, Whiskey Cake will feature fan-favorite dishes from the past 10 years and host these special events:
- Sunday, Nov. 29 – Explore Whiskey Cake’s farmers market with street fair-style food, live music and local vendors.
- Monday, Nov. 30 – Service industry employees who stop by Whiskey Cake’s Service Industry Night from 4 p.m. to midnight can order from a featured menu and receive 33% off when they show a pay stub or proof of employment. Additionally, the farm-fresh restaurant will offer a Whiskey Bar and Eagle Rare 10-Year Anniversary Cocktail.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 and Wednesday, Dec. 2 – Enjoy an exclusive pairing dinner with Garrison Brothers Whiskey, the first and oldest legal whiskey distillery in Texas, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 3 – Help Whiskey Cake spread holiday cheer by donating a toy to Toys for Tots. Those who bring one on Thursday, Dec. 3 will receive a free slice of Whiskey Cake!
- Friday, Dec. 4 – Celebrate with favorite cocktails from the last decade.
- Saturday, Dec. 5 – Prohibition ended 87 years ago! Sip on classic cocktails to celebrate Repeal Day.
The health and safety of its guests and team members are Whiskey Cake’s top priority. To ensure safe, socially distanced events, Whiskey Cake will continue to operate with the highest standards of food safety, cleanliness and health. In addition to following all capacity requirements and social distancing protocols, Whiskey Cake has implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures.
Whiskey Cake sources flavors, seasonal ingredients and ideas straight from local farms, creating innovative dishes and cocktails expertly crafted in its scratch kitchen and bar. Its chefs transform simple, seasonal ingredients into classic American dishes with local flavor using slow cooking methods on its live wood grill, smoker and spit. In addition to offering farm-to-fork dishes, Whiskey Cake’s experienced bartenders hand-make whiskey cocktails and bold elixirs from premium liquors and fresh ingredients picked straight from their on-site garden. Whiskey Cake also offers 350 different whiskeys and a wide selection of micro-brewed beers, whiskey flights and curated wines.