Come celebrate in style! This New Year’s Eve enjoy a special four-course dinner with the classics you love along with special and rare items sourced for your enjoyment. The package is served in place of Truluck’s standard dinner menu and is priced at $175 per guest.
- Reservations can be made online and over the phone.
- No flights for seating. Guests can choose their time.
- All reservations are secured with a credit card, and 24 hours advance notice is needed if cancelling to avoid a $175 per person fee.
- Every couple that comes to NYE dinner will receive a half bottle of Gloria Ferrer Rose to take home
- NYE menu can be found online (HERE)
- Fresh Florida Stone Crab Claws – chilled and pre-cracked with a specialty mustard sauce
- Shrimp Cocktail with atomic cocktail sauce
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with dilled tartar sauce
- Crab and Shrimp Napoleon with blue crab, shrimp, mango and smoked tomato vinaigrette
- Lobster Bisque with Maine morsels, horseradish goat cheese
- Caesar Salad with white anchovies, shaved pecorino, fresh lemon
- Sonoma Greens Salad with spicy pecans, goat cheese, apples, Kalamata olives
- Wedge Salad with iceberg lettuce, blue cheese, warm bacon, tomato
- New England Sea Scallops with popcorn picatta sauce
- Miso Glazed Seabass with crab fried rice, chilled cucumber slaw
- Chateaubriand with 20 oz. herb roasted barrel cut tenderloin with bordelaise and fresh horseradish cream
- Ora King Salmon with lemon garlic butter, asparagus
- Dutch Hiramasa with herbed aioli and potato, bacon and spinach stamppot
- Prime Alaskan King Crab with lemon-garlic butter, parmesan mashed potatoes
- South African Lobster Tail (8-10 oz. tail) with lemon-garlic butter and parmesan mashed potatoes
- Hawaiian Ahi Tuna with sesame-crusted, tamari wine sauce
- Prime Ribeye (18 oz. center cut) with parmesan mashed potatoes
- Carrot Cake with fresh carrots, pineapple, pecans, cream cheese icing and warm butterscotch
- Chocolate Malt Cake with chocolate malt icing, macerated berries, warm chocolate sauce
- Key Lime Pie with graham cracker almond crust, fresh whipped cream and berry sauce
- Baked Alaska with flamed coffee and vanilla ice cream, chocolate cake, Oreo cake
- VOILA! A sensory tour de force of dry ice smoke, vodka, cava, Chambord, pineapple juice, raspberries ($16)
- Pretty In Pink with vodka, lemon juice, muddled strawberries, mint ($14.50)
- Lively Up with Hendrick’s, raspberry syrup, lime juice, ginger beer, with cucumber slices ($14.50)
- and more!
Uptown: 2401 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, 214-220-2401
Southlake: 1420 Plaza Place, Southlake, TX 76092, 817-912-0500