Let’s explore 5 Upcoming Holiday Happenings at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and Fearing’s Restaurant, to enjoy all season long with family and friends. And take a look at what’s new at Fearing’s.
- Mistletoe and Massages: Looking to unwind during the busiest time of the year? The Spa will be offering December Holiday Treatment deals on select facials and body treatments. Book a relaxing royal treatment and receive 20% off select luxury spa products.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea & Holiday Entertainment: Grab family and friends and get into the holiday spirit, as the first three Fridays in December, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas will present its annual holiday festivities, including visits from Mr. and Mrs. Claus, holiday sweets and treats and special musical performances.
- “Twas the Night Before Christmas: Enjoy all the incredible food and beverage offerings The Ritz has to offer with family and friends. Dec. 24 will kick off with a specialty breakfast, followed by special menu offerings at Rattlesnake Bar and all is capped off by an exquisite lunch and dinner Christmas Eve spread at Fearing’s.
- A Ritz-Carlton Christmas to All: On December 25, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas will be offering an a la carte breakfast menu, Christmas Day Lunch Buffet and Christmas To-Go for the whole family (serves up to 10 people).
- New Beginnings: Ring in 2022 with the New Year’s Weekend specialty brunch menu at Fearing’s offered both Saturday and Sunday. Celebrity Chef Dean Fearing will also be offering a four course New Year’s Eve Dinner – what better way to start the new year then champagne and caviar?