National Hot Chocolate Day is January 31 and Fairmont Dallas is celebrating the yummy hot beverage with some added heat and a lot of flair. The hotel’s Lobby Bar and lobby-level Starbucks are serving up delicious cocoa concoctions from January 31 to February 5, 2022.
Indulge in the following during breakfast in the hotel’s Pyramid Restaurant from 6 a.m. to 11a a.m. or in the lobby-level Starbucks all day long:
- A caramel covered, snow inspired with frills around the edges decadent choice:
White mocha cocoa served with chantilly cream, salted caramel popcorn, and caramel drizzle
- For the traditionalist, but ohhhh, never disappoints:
Classic dark hot chocolate served with homemade chocolate marshmallows (yes, they make the marshmallows in-house and if you haven’t ever had homemade marshmallows, it’s worth stopping by just for that!)
In the Lobby Bar from Friday, January 31 to Saturday, February 5, adults can order hot chocolate just like you have always dreamed.
- Bailey’s Pick-Me-Up, a dark hot chocolate with Bailey’s Irish Cream, served with coffee marshmallows, chocolate chantilly cream, and an espresso syrup drizzle. This will lead you into dreams of chocolate factories and all your favorite dessert wishes, with a kick from the Bailey’s Irish Cream to finish.
- Peppermint Patty, a white hot chocolate spiked with vodka, served in a crushed candy cane rimmed glass and topped with chantilly cream, house made chocolate marshmallow, and served with a peppermint stick. Are you wishing the peppermint chocolate bark was still around from the holidays? Here it is in a beverage and dressed up so pretty, ready to celebrate the colder season.
- Island Dreams, a Caramelia hot chocolate with Meyer’s rum served in a chocolate and turbinado sugar dipped mug, topped with coconut whipped cream, house made cinnamon marshmallows, and garnished with dried pineapple. Are you dreaming of escaping to the islands but also enjoying winter’s seasonal beverages? Pick up an Island Dreams with a salsa and tropical flair and YES – more homemade marshmallows. Your only anxiety after ordering this deliciousness will be what you savor first.