Life Time, the nation’s premier Healthy Way of Life brand (NYSE: LTH), has officially opened its doors to its tenth destination in the Dallas/Fort Metroplex and second in Denton County (Flower Mound opened in 2004).
Situated across the tollway from the Toyota Soccer Center at 4900 Throne Hall Way, Life Time Frisco created more than 220 new jobs and features a resort-like pool deck, five dedicated studios for the ultimate boutique experience, an expansive workout floor, tennis and pickleball courts, dedicated kids spaces and programmed designed for active agers. It’s all part of the 124,000 stunning square-foot location dedicated to the pursuit of healthy living for those 3 months to 90+ years.
“The launch of Life Time Frisco further showcases our brand’s continued commitment to ensuring the residents of the Dallas/Fort Forth region achieve their desired goals in a luxurious setting that provides something for everyone,” says Jeff Zwiefel, Life Time President and Chief Operating Officer. “These past two years have been a strong reminder that our personal health is our best defense and we’re excited to for the community to experience the multitude of amenities and offerings that can truly help people live a healthy, happy life.”
Life Time Frisco features the brand’s signature upscale architecture and design, and comprehensive programming and offerings to help members succeed in their healthy living and healthy aging goals. Highlights of the all-new Frisco-based athletic resort include:
• Dedicated studios for exclusive group fitness, cycle, yoga and Pilates programming; one-on-one personal training and small group training cardiovascular and resistance training equipment on spacious fitness floor
• Ten outdoor tennis courts and eight pickleball courts designed for social, competitive or challenging play in order to provide you a great workout and fun regardless of age and ability
• Kids Academy offering up to 2.5 hours of fun and programming for kids aged 3 months to 11 years.
• ARORA programming and social events for active agers
• Life Time Swim featuring our 30,000-square-foot Outdoor Beach Club with cabana and lounge seating, lap pool, waterslides and whirlpools , along with an indoor aquatic center
• Regulation-size basketball court for Ultimate Hoops league play, skills training and more
• LifeCafe, a nutrition-focused, fast-casual cafe featuring a full menu, Meals to Go and grab and go assortments, along with Peet’s coffee, proprietary nutritional supplements and more
• LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa for hair, body, skin and nails
• Luxurious dressing rooms featuring cold-plunge pools, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms, and complimentary towels and lockers, and an assortment of Soapbox body products
Life Time debuted in Dallas/Fort Worth in 2003 with the opening of its Plano location. Now with Life Time Frisco, the company operates 10 athletic resorts in the market. Life Time has a 30-year track record of building and operating large-scale wellness destinations including greenfield sites, mall re-developments, and vertical residential projects as well as growth opportunities through strategic acquisitions in highly desirable areas.
Life Time Frisco is open Monday through Friday from 4:00am to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 5:00am to 11:00pm. Memberships start at $169 monthly are available for singles, couples and families. For more information, call 469.476.3900 or click here.