Spring is in the air and Haywire and The Ranch at Las Colinas are celebrating by launching new, seasonal menu features.
Haywire and The Ranch are committed to sourcing fresh, local ingredients from Texas farmers, growers and ranchers, and spring brings new crops that offer a robust array of seasonal fruits, vegetables and herbs. Spring is also a popular season to enjoy fresh and light cocktails, which the brands highlight with their new brunch libations.
Beginning April 4, Haywire and The Ranch will offer a vibrant Spring Menu that will highlight fresh seasonal flavors in these new dishes:
- Texas Ceviche – Redfish, Gulf shrimp, heirloom tomatoes, fresh chiles, annatto sauce and crisp corn chips.
- Pork Belly “Burnt Ends” – Bershire pork belly, luxardo cherry BBQ glace, pickled mustard seeds, pickled red onions and pickled fresno peppers.
- Summer Shrimp Salad – Grilled Gulf shrimp, compressed watermelon, strawberries, cornbread croutons, queso fresco and smoked raspberry vinaigrette.
- 11-oz. Flat Iron Steak – Cilantro-lime butter, pickled heirloom tomato relish, balsamic glaze and choice of side.
- Blackened Gulf Snapper – Chile rubbed, Texas succotash and coconut avocado mousse.
- Smothered Chicken – Citrus brine, creamy velouté and grilled baby zucchini.
- Texas Succotash
- White Cheddar Havarti Mac & Cheese
- Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Hill Country “Parfait” – Coconut avocado mousse, vanilla yogurt, house-made granola, golden raisins and fresh berries.
- Cucumber Jalapeño Refresher – 21 Seeds Cucumber Jalapeño Tequila, lime, simple syrup and Richard’s Sparkling Rainwater.
- Pomegranate Spritz – La Pinta Pomegranate Agave Liqueur, honey, lime, orange bitters and Richard’s Sparkling Rainwater.
For more information and to make a reservation at Haywire, visit their website. To make a reservation at The Ranch, go here.