Au Troisième, the acclaimed Park Cities bistro known for its New American cuisine with global influences, has officially changed its name to ‘A·T Bistro,’ which has been its “short-hand” name since debuting to the public in June 2021. Along with its name change, other updates at A·T Bistro include the addition of a 600-square-foot outdoor dining space, 14-seat private dining room, 600-bottle wine cellar, Sunday brunch, daily lunch specials, happy hour menu, and more.
Fresh off being named one of Texas Monthly’s “10 Best New Restaurants in 2023” and also a 2022 CultureMap Tastemaker Award winner for “Best New Restaurant,” A·T Bistro has developed a loyal audience of returning customers due to its revolving yet approachable global menu that leans heavy on classic French and Italian techniques; its cozy and welcoming atmosphere where one can dress up or down; and its extensive collection of European wines and house-made craft cocktails.
Located in Preston Center at 8305 Westchester Drive in Dallas, A·T Bistro’s name was refreshed so that its customers could more easily pronounce, find, and search for it.
“Customers have told us time-and-time again that they have a hard time finding us because they don’t know how to spell our name, nor can they find us online or on maps,” said Bobby Pollette, co-founder of A·T Bistro. “We never wanted our name to hinder our success; and we feel the name change will improve our brand recognition and accessibility. It’s as simple as that.”
In addition to its new name, A·T Bistro has unveiled many other changes and updates in an effort to further connect with its Dallas customer base. These include:
- The addition of a 600-square-foot, dog-friendly, 26-seat outdoor dining space, complete with a 60-inch TV, stainless steel vertical heaters, and a sustainable landscape design with drought-tolerant trees and native grasses
- The addition of a 14-seat private dining room, furnished with a custom 10×48-inch granite tabletop, 60-inch frame TV, and an exclusive secret backdoor entrance
- The addition of a 600-bottle custom wine cellar, open to and accessible by customers
- Expanded hours to include Sunday brunch from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., with menu offerings such as house-made corned beef hash, custard French toast with spiced maple syrup, classic French omelet, prime flat iron steak and eggs, bloody marys, café ole, espresso, and more
- “Fried Chicken, Burgundy & Caviar Night” on the first Tuesday of every month
- A new Happy Hour menu valid Tuesday through Friday from 3-6 p.m., with $11 smash burgers, $12 bang bang shrimp, $9 fried green tomatoes, $10 French onion dip, $12 specialty cocktails, $5 beers-on-tap, $3 off house wines, and more
- New daily $16 “Blue Plate” lunch specials
“Our name may have changed, and we’ve added some gorgeous new dining spaces and fabulous menu offerings, but our purpose has stayed the same – we want to be your ‘third place’ – you have your home, you have your work, and you have A·T Bistro. We’re beyond thrilled to unveil these updates, and invite all of Dallas to join us and see what the fuss is all about,” added Pollette.
ABOUT A·T BISTRO
A·T Bistro, formerly known as Au Troisième, is the go-to neighborhood bistro for Dallas’ Park Cities, serving New American cuisine with global influences. Founded in 2021 by acclaimed chefs Jeff Acol and Bobby Pollette, A·T Bistro was named one of Texas Monthly’s “10 Best New Restaurants in 2023,” one of CultureMap’s “most intriguing restaurants in Dallas,” and a winner of CultureMap’s 2022 Tastemaker Awards for “Best New Restaurant.” For more information, call (469) 726-2237