Newly-branded water parks Hawaiian Waters The Colony and Garland (formerly known as Hawaiian Falls) will open for the 2023 season May 20. For the last three years, the parks’ operator—Premier Parks—has focused on enhancing the guest experience with more entertainment and events, park beautification, new food and beverage offerings and delivering excellent customer service. 2023 will feature new events, food, drinks and summer celebrations.
Information about both parks can be found at their new web address, HawaiianWaters.com
Hawaiian Waters The Colony, 4400 Paige Road, The Colony, TX
Hawaiian Waters Garland, 4550 N. Garland Ave., Garland, TX
Hawaiian Waters will introduce a series of new events, food and dining options, and a major milestone celebration in 2023:
· May 20 – Garland’s 20th Birthday Bash: From 10 to 3 pm, guests can celebrate two decades of island-style fun with special pricing and gifts for season pass holders, while supplies last;
· June 17 & July 15 – Garland’s Adult Nights: The park is reserved for those 21 and over with food, drinks, music and fun;
· June 23 – Garland’s Noche de San Juan: This private, evening event will offer thrills and refreshment celebrating the summer solstice;
· July 8 – The Colony’s The Taylor Party: Taylor Swift Night: Swifties will take over the park for a nighttime event celebrating the superstar singer/songwriter;
· July 29 – The Colony’s Smash Bros. Game Night: Gamers can enjoy a private evening event celebrating Nintendo’s most iconic characters; and
· August Sundays – Garland’s Sunday Funday Foam Parties: Kids of all ages can enjoy bountiful bubbles and great party music.
Hawaiian Waters will bring back their fan-favorite Neon Summer Adult Nights at The Colony sponsored by Shakertins, bigger and better Dive-In Movie Marathons in both parks, as well as popular events like Hawaiian Luau, Waves N’ Wags, Bow Wow Luau, and Late Nights in July. A full list of park events can be found online at:
Hawaiian Waters Expands Island-Style Refreshment
When the island temperatures heat up, guests will find new ways to cool down. Hawaiian Waters Garland will unveil the new Big Kahuna Tiki Bar, serving ice-cold beer, refreshing hard seltzers and wine-based frozen drinks.
Both Hawaiian Waters parks will debut delicious, new funnel cakes with fresh fruit toppings, whipped cream and a selection of dessert sauces. Back by popular demand, the cool, smooth and creamy Dole Whip will deliver a taste of Hawaii in a cup or cone.