Cooking three meals a day for the whole family can be exhausting, and dining out typically racks up a hefty bill. But with more than 35 years of rotisserie royalty under its belt, Boston Market isn’t your typical restaurant.
Beginning today, kids eat FREE at all Boston Market locations nationwide! Available for dine-in or takeout, kiddos 12 and under can enjoy any one of these Kids Meals for free*, no purchase necessary, while supplies last.
- Dark Meat Rotisserie Chicken – Do your young chicken eaters love flavor? Then they will love dark meat. Enjoy two pieces of super juicy, all-dark rotisserie chicken with a kid’s side of your choice, fresh-baked cornbread and a kid’s drink.
- White Meat Rotisserie Chicken – Enjoy a quarter of all-white rotisserie chicken served with a kid’s side, fresh-baked cornbread and a kid’s drink.
- Meatloaf – A meal so good, even mom will be jealous. This mini meatloaf is made with savory seasonings, onions, tomato puree and toasted breadcrumbs, and then topped with a zesty, hickory ketchup. Served with a kid’s side, fresh-baked cornbread and a kid’s drink.
- Roasted Turkey Breast – Slow-roasted in its own juices, this tender turkey is absolutely delicious. How fast you gobble it down, well that’s up to you. Served with a kid’s side, fresh-baked cornbread and a kid’s drink.
- Mac & Cheese – Cheesier than your dad’s jokes … this Mac & Cheese is made using rotini pasta, so the spirals hold more ooey gooey cheese than the average noodle. Enjoy it with a kid’s side, fresh-baked cornbread and a kid’s drink.
Now, this isn’t your typical Kids Meal. It’s a fresh, homestyle Boston Market meal that you can feel good about serving to your little ones. At Boston Market, nutrition matters. Its all-natural chicken is freshly roasted every hour, its cornbread is mixed in-house and baked fresh throughout the day, and its buttery mashed potatoes have never seen the inside of a freezer. For more nutritional information, visit bostonmarket.com.
“Dining out with the family can be expensive, so we wanted to do what we could to take some of that pressure off of parents, especially during these unprecedented times,” said Boston Market President Randy Miller. “At Boston Market, our kitchen runs like yours – with real food made by hand. And we are proud to offer fresh, high-quality meals not just for adults, but for kids, too! No matter how picky of an eater you may have, I’m confident that they can find something they love at Boston Market.”
Boston Market’s free Kids Meals will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of this tasty offer before it flies the coop. Your wallet will thank you. For additional information, including Boston Market’s newest menu offerings, restaurant locations and more, please visit BostonMarket.com.
*Children must be present when ordering their complimentary kids meal. Limit one free kids meal per child, per day. Available for dine-in and takeout only. Child must be 12 and under. No cash refund and no rain checks. Available for a limited time, while supplies last. Not valid with any limited time or special offers, coupons or reduced price offers. Not applicable for online orders, gift cards, home delivery, catering or grocery items. Only available at participating Boston Market locations. No Kids Meal substitutions. Ribs and Prime Rib not available on Kids Meal.