Kuhlman Cellars today announces a new Wine & Food Experience tasting menu for spring. This educational, 45-minute seated tasting includes a sample of five Kuhlman Cellars wines expertly paired with delicious chef-prepared, seasonal bites. This seated tasting is guided by a sommelier and takes place in Kuhlman’s beautiful Barrel Room.
The new Spring 2022 Wine and Food Experience menu includes:
- Asparagus and strawberry salad with brown butter breadcrumbs and parmesan vinaigrette paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2020 Estate White
- Kuhlman Cellars’ signature Herbed Almonds paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2018 Alluvé
- Chilled broccoli soup with green garlic salsa, fermented carrot dust, and crème fraiche paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Barranca
- Italian rosemary ham & gruyere tart topped with European butter paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2018 Vina Vita Red
- Tri tip toast with whipped brie and pickled spring onion paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Ignis
Tickets for this tasting are $37.50/person, or $14 for Vina Vita Wine Club Members (up to four guests). For more information, click here.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014.
Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.