On Thursday, April 5, ten culinary leaders – including five former Reata chefs – will reunite at Reata Restaurant in Sundance Square for an exclusive dining tribute to Texas cuisine, featuring the legendary cowboy chef Tom Perini of Perini Ranch Steakhouse.
Five former Reata chefs will join the restaurant’s current culinary crew for the celebratory evening, including:
- Andrew Dilda – Culinary Consultant (Reata 2015-2016)
- James Gaines – Reata Restaurant (Reata 2014 – present)
- Tim Love – Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Love Shack, White Elephant Saloon and Woodshed Smokehouse (Reata 1999-2000)
- Brian Olenjack – Eagle Mountain Tavern (Reata 1996-1998)
- Juan Rodriguez – Magdelena’s (Reata 2007-2015)
- Grady Spears – Horseshoe Hill Café (Reata 1995-2001)
Additional special guests will include:
- JR Clark – Central Market (Reata service manager, 1999-2003)
- Glen Keeley – Thompson’s Bookstore & Poag Mahone’s Irish Pub (Reata bar manager, 2002-2008)
- Lindsey Lawing – Sweet Lucy’s Pies (Reata server and bartender, 2009-2015)
The evening will begin with a sunset reception and group toast on Reata’s rooftop at 6:00 p.m., followed by a multi-course dinner in the main dining room at 6:45 p.m. Live music will be provided by Rob Baird, Reata food runner (2006) while a student at Texas Christian University.
- Seating will be limited to approximately 150 people.
- Cost is $140 per person, including wine pairings, tax and gratuity.
- Tickets go on sale March 1 here.
A portion of the event’s proceeds will be donated to the Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival Foundation. The fifth annual Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival kicks off that same night and runs through Sunday, April 8.