This Fall, Thompson San Antonio – Riverwalk is the perfect luxury escape for guests to immerse themselves in this city on the rise and experience the many vibrant festivals and parades of the season. The Fall lends itself to the Riverwalk with cooler evenings and events.
What to Do:
● Tasting Texas Wine and Food Festival (October 27 – October 30): Hosted at the historic Travis Park, the Tasting Texas Wine and Food Festival is in partnership with the James Beard Foundation, curating handcrafted wine and food from world class chefs for festival goers.
● Dia De Los Muertos Muertos Fest: (October 29-30): the largest Día de los Muertos celebration in the United States, the annual Muertos Fest returns for its 10-year Anniversary.
● Ford Holiday River Parade (November 25): To kick off the holiday season the day after Thanksgiving, travelers can enjoy performers, live music, and decorated parade floats light up the city at the 41st annual Ford Holiday River Parade. The signature restaurant Landrace from James Beard Award finalist Steve McHugh, situated within Thompson San Antonio – Riverwalk, will feature a special multi-course menu that evening and a reserved seat to the parade along the illuminated Riverwalk.
Thompson San Antonio – Riverwalk is the best place to stay to engulf travelers in all the action of this electric city. With acclaimed dining at Landrace, The Moon’s Daughter rooftop lounge, luxurious Thompson Spa, and showstopping Cenote Pool Deck, Thompson is the perfect retreat to relax in between fall festivities.
● Cosmic Night: The Moon’s Daughter rooftop lounge hosts a Cosmic Night on the full moon of each month. Throughout the fall, hotel guests and the public can enjoy live music, insight from a tarot card reader, and a specialty cocktail paired with a cosmic coaster while watching the full moon rising into the sky.
● High Tea: Floating high above the Riverwalk on the 20th story of the hotel, the rooftop bar and lounge incorporates CBD into the menu for “The Highest Happy Hour.” During the High Tea service from 4:00pm to 6:00pm every day, guests can enjoy small bites, including CBD Tapenade, Shrimp Toast, Moon Cakes, and feature drinks like CBD-infused tea and cocktails.