Enjoy Texas-sized tastings from 18 of the best bbq joints from across the Lonestar State at this year’s Smoked Dallas which takes place in one week, September 22nd.
Award-winning pitmasters will be serving up delicious favorites: brisket, ribs, sausage, and so much more. Café Momentum is providing side-dishes and enjoy sweet treats for desserts from Dean Fearing.
Your ticket includes ALL THE BBQ from:
• BBQ on the Brazos (Cresson)
• Barrel & Bones (The Colony)
• Bet The House BBQ (Denton)
• Black’s Barbecue (Lockhart/Austin)
• Cafe Momentum (Dallas)
• Cattleack Barbeque (Dallas)
• Chef Dean Fearing (Dallas)
• Flores Barbecue (Whitney)
• Heim Barbecue (Fort Worth)
• Hutchins BBQ (McKinney)
• Kreuz Market (Lockhart)
• Lockhart Smokehouse (Dallas/Plano)
• Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
• Meat Church (Waxahachie)
• Roegels Barbecue Co. (Houston)
• Schmidt Family Barbecue (Lake Travis)
• Smoke Sessions Barbecue (Royce City)
• Zavala’s Barbecue (Grand Prairie)
• 18th & Vine BBQ (Dallas)
Bring the kids and your buddies and compete in the Trailer Park Olympics including a mechanical bull ride.
Don’t forget your dancing boots and two-steppin’ moves because Smoked features foot-stompin’ live performances from Eleven Hundred Springs, Mike and the Moonpies, and the Dean Fearing Band.
Also this year Smoked hosting BBQ Pitmaster Classes from celebrated Pitmasters Wayne Mueller (Louie Mueller BBQ) and Matt Pittman (Meat Church).