Spring is finally here which means it’s time for fun spring cocktails!
Upside West Village is rolling out a new spring-inspired cocktail menu that features 10 seasonal handcrafted cocktails that are sure to please.
In addition to truly innovative cocktails, Upside West Village offers a vast wine menu, shareable appetizer plates and a breathtaking view of the downtown Dallas skyline.
The new cocktail menu includes:
- Yvonne de Carlo– Western Son Gin, Lillet, Pear Brandy, Lemon, Honey Syrup
- Bunny Yeager– Rye Whiskey, Nonino, Demerara Sugar, Tiki Bitters
- Bomber Girl– Rum, Lime, Simple Syrup, Blackberries, Rhubarb Bitters
- Ava Gardner– Hibiscus Vodka, Lime Juice, Ginger Syrup
- Rita Hayworth– Gin, Aperol, Grapefruit Juice
- Jane Russell– Espolon, Reposado, Suze, Cognac, Campari
- Brigitte Bardot– Gin, Rhubarb Liquor, Lime, Rhubarb Bitters
- Vargas Girl– Old Grandad, Ginger Syrup, Blood Orange Juice, Lime Juice
- Veronica Lake– Gin, St. Germain, Blood Orange Juice, Brut Champagne
- Betty Page– Rye Whiskey, Cognac, Sweet Vermouth, Green Chartreuse, Benedictine, Peychaud Bitters
Located on the 8th floor of Canopy Dallas Uptown, Upside West Village is the perfect place to have a drink after work, during a night out with friends, a sunny weekend afternoon or any occasion.
For reservations, please call (214)-522-2929