The highly anticipated leading cold-pressed juice & plant-based snack and treats brand, Pressed Juicery, will officially open its doors to the Dallas market on Thursday, August 15th at Uptown Plaza. In honor of its grand opening, Pressed Juicery is celebrating in true Texas fashion with a big celebration you won’t want to miss.
On Thursday, August 15th Pressed Juicery’s Grand Opening festivities will include giveaways, special membership offers, Instagrammable moments and more. Below is a full list of Pressed Juicery’s Grand Opening festivities:
- All guests who visit the store will receive one complimentary Juice or Freeze during store hours.
- The first 100 guests will receive a free $25 gift card to use on any Pressed Juicery products of their choosing.
- Throughout the day Pressed Juicery will gift complimentary “Don’t Mess With Pressed” and “Don’t Kale My Vibe” cooler bags to customers (while supplies last) to keep their juice-haul cool while on the go.
- Guests who sign up for a Pressed Juicery membership will receive 2 free items (Juice or Freeze) and enjoy discounted pricing on Juice, Freeze and Blends – all available for $5 every day.
- Customers will receive free local delivery in under an hour from PressedJuicery.com all month long.
- Fun, Instagram-worthy vignettes throughout the store.
“As a Dallas-native I’m so excited to see the Pressed Juicery brand coming to the great state of Texas! I think our quality products, price point, and the experience we deliver to our customer is what Texans are looking for from a brand in their neighborhood,” said Blaine LaBron, Vice-President of Marketing Technology at Pressed Juicery.
The Uptown Plaza store will carry cold-pressed juices, functional shots, plant-based milks, and plant based vegan soft serve Freeze topped with decadent gluten free and vegan toppings. They will also feature trendy grab and go snacks including Sugarfina Juice inspired Gummies, and Simply Fuel Protein Balls.
Pressed Juicery’s deep, longstanding relationships with their growers allows for produce to arrive at their production facilities within two days of being harvested, and pressed into a beverage in as early as just three days. This means virtually no downtime between harvest to press, which allows for maximum nutrients, maximum health benefits, and maximum flavor!
Pressed Juicery’s Southlake location will open this September in Southlake Town Square, with additional Dallas-Fort Worth locations on the horizon.
Pressed Juicery’s Uptown Dallas store is located across from the Crescent Court between the Wells Fargo and Morton’s Steakhouse at 2222 McKinney, Suite 230, Dallas