A Cowtown institution and legend in Texas barbeque since 1927, Riscky’s Barbeque is celebrating 93 years in business with 93 cent food specials and gift card giveaways, starting Monday, October 26, through Thursday, October 29, 2020. The specials include:
- 93¢ chopped beef sandwich
- 93¢ kids’ meals (ages 12 and under)
- 93¢ iced tea
- 93¢ fountain soft drinks
- $9.30 all-you-can-eat beef rib basket
The above specials are valid for dine-in only, and will be offered at all six Riscky’s Barbeque locations, which include:
- Riscky’s Barbeque (Stockyards): 140 East Exchange Avenue
- Riscky’s Barbeque (Sundance Square): 300 Main Street
- Riscky’s Barbeque (Westside): 6701 Camp Bowie Blvd.
- Riscky’s BBQ & Deli (original): 2314 Azle Avenue
- Riscky’s BBQ & Deli (Benbrook): 9000 Benbrook Blvd.
- Riscky’s BBQ & Deli (North Richland Hills): 8100 Boulevard 26
In addition, Riscky’s will be hosting social media contests and prize giveaways on its Facebook and Instagram pages throughout the week, including $93 gift card giveaways daily.
“For almost a century, Riscky’s has been proud to play a part in Fort Worth’s rich history and culture,” said Eddie Sullivan, co-owner of Riscky’s. “We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate our anniversary than to give back to the loyal Cowtown community that has continued to support us for the past 93 years.”
If you’re a business owner in Texas in need of legal advice, visit FVF Law.