Save room for dessert! Thursday, October 14, marks National Dessert Day, and iconic steakhouse Al Biernat’s is the ideal spot for Dallasites to celebrate. With over a dozen dessert options, including rotating specialty scoops of gelato and sorbet, and a collection of dessert wines and cocktails, Al’s has a dessert for everyone.
Available at both the Al Biernat’s North and Al Biernat’s Oak Lawn locations, this mouthwatering dessert menu is bound to satisfy any sweet tooth. Guests craving a classic dessert can order the New York Style Cheesecake drizzled with raspberry sauce or the Apple Cobbler served a la mode with vanilla gelato. Some of Al’s signature desserts include:
• Al’s Famous Coconut Cream Pie, $11.00
• Texas Pecan Pie with Vanilla Gelato, $11.00
• Bourbon Spiked Chocolate Bread Pudding, $11.00
The restaurant’s dessert menu also includes a variety of dessert wines and cocktails for guests looking for the perfect night cap. The dessert drink offerings include:
• Al’s Coffee with Kahlua, Cointreau & Brandy, $12.00
• Espresso Martini with Vanilla Vodka, Licor 43 & Espresso, $16.00
• Italian Coffee with Kahlua, Baileys & Tuaca, $12.00
Al Biernat’s North 5251 Spring Valley Rd. Dallas, TX 75254
Al Biernat’s Oak Lawn 4217 Oak Lawn Ave. Dallas, TX 75219
Thursday, October 14 | 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.