Here is word from Tait Lifto, the new salesdude out at Deep Ellum Brewery. If the name sounds familiar its because he often contributes his wealth of beer knowledge with craveDFW. Deep Ellum is fortunate to snag this knowledgeable beer enthusiast. Mr. Lifto sends word of a fascinating tour lined up January 14, 2012. Read on for all the smooth details. Oh, and do not confuse this your with craveDFW’s tour on the same date.
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company Tour, Saturday 1/14/12 4pm-6pm, 2821 St Louis St, Dallas TX 75226, www.deepellumbrewing.com
- Brewery tour includes a Deep Ellum Brewing Company glass and 3 full pints of your choice (current beers are Backslider Blonde, Double Brown Stout, Festivus and Darkest Hour)
- Two food trucks will be present at the tour from 3-5pm: The Bacon Wagon (Ft Worth) serving their normal menu plus a special batch of Deep Ellum IPA Bacon Chili, and Easy Slider.
- Buses leave DEBC at 6pm to World of Beer for the official launch party of the Deep Ellum IPA in conjunction with the WoB Grand Opening event
- All bus riders will also receive a Deep Ellum t-shirt and enjoy general merriment
- Buses return at 10pm. Taxis will be available at the brewery for those that need them (always drink responsibly!)
- The whole tour is $30 (and $5 of each ticket sold goes to St Judes). For those wishing to only do the brewery tour (and not go on the bus to World of Beer), it is $8 per person from 3p-5p and included the tour but not a t-shirt. And who doesn’t want a t-shirt?
- World’s Most Awesome Tour tickets are limited (due to bus space) so we’re selling tickets online at: http://debcipalaunch.eventbrite.com/