Cochon555 Dallas promises to be a fantastic event featuring a half-dozen heritage breed pigs cooked or butchered by local champions of the good food movement. The event starts with 5 amazing chefs, Host Chef Christof Syré of Law at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, David Uygur of Macellaio, Bruno Davaillon of Bullion, Matthew Scott of Great Scott, and Josh Bonee of Fine China, in a friendly culinary competition where you, as a guest, get to cast  vote for the best bite of the day. There is also a live, whole-hog butcher demo and auction with Nathan Abeyta of Deep Cuts Dallas Custom Butcher Shop, the sister charity, Piggy Bank.
Each chef is hoping to earn your vote by 6:30PM to win their passage to Grand Cochon, the national finale where we crown the 2019 King or Queen of Pork. A guest once said, “You couldn’t pay me to sit down during the first 90 minutes. I can’t miss anything, it’s a pork marathon.”
Come prepared to also enjoy:
· Our Cheese Bar curated by Scardello and Mozzarella Company, paired with stunning Rosés from Chateau D’Esclans
· Surf & Turf TarTare Bar with Chefs Junior Borges and Josh Sutcliff with wines from Patz & Hall
· Inventive cocktails from Ketel One Botanical with VIP Oysters and shrimp and grits by Chef Chris Hill of Hookline
· Veggie Bar hosted by Chef Andrea Shackelford of Harvest Seasonal Kitchen
· Riboli Family Wines accompanied by delicious bites from Chef Tracy Hutchins of Hutchins BBQ
· A sweet but savory bite from notable pastry Chef Joe Baker working with Perfect Purée of Napa Valley
Cochon555 Dallas at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Address: 4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038
Parking: We strongly suggest a ride share or public transportation. The hotel offers valet parking for $16.00 or self parking for $10.00.
VIP Entry – 4:00PM
- Be sure to arrive on time – Chefs serve up two preview dishes to entice your palate while sommeliers bring their best game forward with reserve wines at Somm Smackdown. Sommeliers Courtney Keeling of Graileys, Cameron Cronin of Sachet, Chris Keel of Put A Cork In It, Daniel Miller of Grace, and Christine Chilcoat of Royal Blue Grocery will be pouring what they think pairs best with heritage breed pork, and as a VIP guest, you help decide the winner! Also, gain first access to tasting punches from our cocktail competition, Punch Kings.
GA Entry – 5:00PM
Winning Chef Announced – 7:30P