Dallasites will soon have the opportunity to wake up and transport their senses to destinations across the globe when Harper’s starts serving brunch on Oct. 30.
Available every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., guests will be able to delight in globally inspired cuisine and handcrafted cocktails while relaxing inside or on Harper’s enclosable patio. What will start as a great, ambient atmosphere for brunch will end in a highly energetic, buzzing setting supported by entertainment such as a saxophone player and DJ who will start at 1 p.m.
During brunch, guests can explore worldly flavors intertwined with American roots through gourmet fare, such as:
- Whole Lobster Benedict – Poached Maine Lobster, toasted English muffin and choron sauce.
- Japanese Pancakes – Blueberry compote and whipped créme fraîche.
- Steak & Eggs – 6oz. Grilled beef tenderloin, panko crusted poached egg and Harper’s Sauce.
- Brioche French Toast – Fresh berries, whipped cream, maple syrup, preserves, local honey and sweet cream butter.
- Oak Smoked Salmon – Toasted mini bagels, dill cream cheese, quick pickles and traditional accoutrements.
- Parmesan Fries – Black truffle aioli.
- Grilled Avocado – Togarashi, sesame and ponzu.
- A Summers Day – Ketel One Cucumber Mint Vodka, Canton Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon juice, strawberry reduction and sparkling wine.
- The Italian Flower – Aviation Gin, italicus, crème de Violette, St. Germain, fresh lemon juice, gum syrup and sparkling water.
- The Geisha Mary – Ketel One Vodka, furikake rim, rosemary sprig, jalapeño slice and KK’s Asian Bloody Mary Mix.
- Mimosa In Bed (great for sharing) – Fresh seasonal berries, orange juice, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, select spirit and sparkling champagne.
“Brunch is arguably the most important meal of the day for Dallasites, so it was imperative for us to curate the perfect menu featuring exceptional food and drinks before its launch,” said Co-Founder and CEO of Milkshake Concepts Imran Sheikh. “Since opening, we’ve seen an exceptional response to Harper’s elevated menu paired with its alluring atmosphere, exceptional service and entertainment. Our iteration of brunch will undoubtedly make it Dallas’ new go-to weekend destination. Whether you’re in the mood for a large, shareable Waffle Spread, Steak and Eggs or Lobster Benedict, our new brunch has it all with a distinctive twist that can only be found at Harper’s.”
Located at 2525 Elm St. in the new Epic development – nestled between Deep Ellum and Downtown – Harper’s features dark wood, bold accents and striking light fixtures with a beautifully lit, fully enclosable patio that’s perfect for brunch and makes guests feel like they’re dining in a night garden after dark. Harper’s elevated menu draws on wanderlust through its globally inspired cuisine and handcrafted cocktails. It’s the ideal destination for business and social dinners, date nights, happy hour, late night drinks and momentous celebrations.