Mockingbird Station announced the addition of multiple new brands to the Station and Dallas community in 2022. Tenants including restaurants, retail, fitness, among other new offerings coming to the mix-use lifestyle center. Spanning 560,468 square feet, Mockingbird Station will provide even more entertainment and services for Dallasites to enjoy. The new tenants and exciting new updates include:
NEW TENANTS COMING SOON IN 2022
- 360 Brunch House: 360 Brunch House is bringing breakfast to the neighborhood in 2022. Serving only high-quality dishes, consistently prepared by genuine people; 360 Brunch House strives to help others create memorable experiences over Dallasites’ favorite meal, brunch. The new restaurant is more than just fantastic food made from high-quality ingredients and offered at a reasonable price – 360 Brunch House looks to provide a home away from home with fresh and innovative dishes to top off a casual conversation. 360 Brunch House will be located at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 160, Dallas, TX 75206.
- StretchLab: Opening in spring 2022, StretchLab is a unique wellness concept offering customized assisted-stretch sessions. Located at 5319 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 122, StretchLab offers assisted stretching to those who have weary, knotted muscles to improve flexibility, relieve pain, and correct imbalances in the body. While the one-on-one and group stretching sessions differ in some ways, StretchLab combines the Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) approach with dynamic and static stretching to increase range of motion and maximize benefits during all stretch sessions.
- Sandbox VR: Get ready because the future of gaming is coming to Mockingbird Station this year. Sandbox VR is bringing an immersive metaverse experience and adding something new to the shopping and dining destination. Sandbox VR is a futuristic VR experience for groups of up to six participants, where they can see and physically interact with everyone inside, just like the real world. The Hong Kong and Silicon Valley-based company, founded by CEO Steve Zhao, created technology that makes participants feel as if they are in a blockbuster action movie. The experience is conducted in a retail environment instead of the internet, providing a feeling of transformation patrons can’t get anywhere else. Patrons will be able to transport to multiple different virtual worlds where they can experience the action. Thanks to Hollywood motion capture cameras, 3D precision body trackers, custom hardware, and haptic suits, customers will be able to get a feeling of transformation that they can’t get anywhere else, allowing them to temporarily forget reality. Sandbox VR combines sophisticated “motion capture in real-time with virtual reality technology to create a new medium that is the closest thing to the Star Trek holodeck that exists.” Sandbox VR’s original worlds are meant to be experienced together with others. Whether it’s a journey to space or another adventure, there’s something about a thrilling Sandbox VR experience that transforms relationships. Visit 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 110 to experience the action.
- Hydrate IV Bar: Hydrate IV Bar is ready to welcome the Dallas community into a wellness-led life in 2022. Located at 5331 E Mockingbird Ln Ste #110, Hydrate IV Bar is a collection of IV therapy spas promoting wellness from within. With services ranging from IV Therapy, NAD+ IV Therapy, and injections, Hydrate IV Bar has something to make everyone feel their best. Additionally, all of their services are administered by experienced, registered nurses. The only thing more comforting than kicking back in their big recliners is the reassurance of knowing that you’re in good hands with Hydrate IV Bar’s incredible staff. Once their doors are opened in May of 2022, make sure to stop by the new location between 10:00am to 6:00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday or between 9:00am to 4:00pm Friday through Sunday for a healthy retreat!
Additionally, at the end of 2021, Mockingbird Station announced the opening of the following new tenants that have recently opened their doors or will be coming to The Station in 2022:
- The Finch: Experiential hospitality group Milkshake Concepts is bringing a chic new restaurant serving American fare to Mockingbird Station®. The Finch, located at 5307 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150, plans to start construction on the new anchor restaurant this fall, with an opening date slated for the spring of 2022. Milkshake Concepts’ new restaurant will occupy the 5,760-square-foot space that was previously Café Express. The fully renovated space will feature a warm, comfortable interior with an expansive patio and valet. The Finch joins Milkshake Concepts’ impressive portfolio, containing some of Dallas’ most influential restaurants and nightlife, including Stirr, Vidorra, Citizen, Serious Pizza, and Harper’s. Its welcoming and versatile atmosphere will create the perfect ambiance for a laid-back brunch, lunch or dinner, or an intimate date night.
- Sekushi: A Japanese eatery with specialty sushi, fresh seafood, happy hour, and more will be rocking and rolling out delicious Japanese cuisine in 2022. Located at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 130, Sekushi will be your go-to sushi spot in the area. Sekushi will be conveniently located on the corner near Urban Taco in a 1,500-square-foot space, making it the perfect location for your next dine-in meal.
- Wulf Burger: Wulf Burger expanded to Dallas on January 31, 2022. Previously only located in Los Angeles and New York, Wulf Burger jumped into the North Texas burger scene with their first Texas location in Frisco in December. Wulf Burger’s expansion with their second North Texas location includes taking over the 1,769-square-foot space next to Rush Bowls. Although there are plenty of good burger options in Dallas, Wulf Burger stands out from the crowd with their locally sourced ingredients and distinct red hamburger buns, created using a natural beet extract. In addition, the restaurant has something that everyone will love with offerings ranging from grass-fed beef burgers, crispy chicken sandwiches, and fries to various vegan substitutes and vegan Impossible patties. Stop by Wulf Burger at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 125, Dallas, TX 75206.
- Club Champion: The nation’s #1 club fitter and building company, Club Champion, opened a 2,500-square-foot studio in Mockingbird Station® in fall 2021. The custom golf store carries all the top golf club, shaft, and grip manufacturers in the industry to build test clubs in real-time. The studio is equipped with advanced analysis technology and highly trained certified fitters and builders, who will meticulously fit and handcraft every club to your unique needs to help you play to your absolute potential. Services include club fitting and building, repair services, personalization, and highly engaging corporate and personal entertainment events. Club Champion is located at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 195, Dallas, TX 75206.
- Sneaker Haven: This new pop-up retail store is continuing to build the hype around “sneaker culture.” Sneaker Haven, which opened on October 23, 2021, provides a unique and premium shopping experience to create a community that unites sneaker and streetwear lovers. Providing 100% authentic products, Sneaker Haven is a must-visit sneaker store in the DFW metroplex. Nestled between West Elm and Buda Juice, the 1,033-square-foot location houses a variety of limited-edition items, redefining the modern-day sneaker store. Sneaker Haven is located at 5307 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 105, Dallas, TX 75206.
- Fit Social Club: A fan-favorite workout and training facility is bringing the heat to Mockingbird Station®. Located at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 192, Fit Social Club is an indoor cycling and functional training facility designed to push you to the edge. Their goal is to put you in the best position to succeed by providing you with A-List coaching, top-of-the-line equipment, and an experience unlike any in the industry. Fit Social Club offers three modality class types: Intensity, Cycling, and Ignite. From weight training to rhythm riding and high-intensity training, these 45-minute classes provide a workout style for everyone. Fit Social Club opened its doors earlier this January and joins the list of successful fitness tenants like CorePower Yoga and 9Round, making The Station a great fitness hub just steps away from the Katy Trail.
- Mane Salon: Say goodbye to bad hair days once you visit the all-new hair salon, Mane Salon. Setting up shop in the 1,894-square-foot space near Pure Milk & Honey, Mane Salon provides a wide range of personalized services from styling, coloring, consultations, and more. The team at Mane Salon is helping guests achieve a flawless hair transformation to help them look and feel their best. The relaxing salon environment opened in November 2021 and is located at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 140, Dallas, TX 75206.
- Hack Shack: In addition to all of these exciting additions, Hack Shack, an indoor golf simulator bar, plans to open in 2022. Located at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 240, the space will showcase ten indoor hitting bays, golf-themed cocktails, and bites, and three private suites that can be used for events or golf lessons.