Kuhlman Cellars today announces a new Wine & Food Experience tasting menu for fall. This educational, 45-minute seated tasting includes a sample of five Kuhlman Cellars wines expertly paired with delicious chef-prepared, seasonal bites. This seated tasting is guided by a wine educator and takes place in Kuhlman’s beautiful Barrel Room. With pears, apples, figs, and butternut squash on the menu, this tasting celebrates the flavors of fall.
The new Fall 2022 Wine and Food Experience menu includes:
- Poached Pear served with Cottage Cheese and Texas Tarragon Oil topped with Toasted Pecans paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ Calcaria white wine.
- Fall Millet Salad with Crisp Apples, Chicken-Fat Roasted Butternut Squash, and Jujube Date Dressing paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2021 Estate Kuhlmanation Rosé
- Kuhlman Cellars’ signature Herbed Almonds paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2018 Alluvé
- Thyme Scented Pork Tenderloin topped with Black Fig & Cherry Chutney and Toasted Rye paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Marl red wine
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Bourbon Maple Oatmeal Cookie topped with Bourbon-Barrel Maple Infused Whipped Cream and Cinnamon paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2018 Barranca red wine
Tickets for this tasting are $40/person, or $17.50 for Vina Vita Wine Club Members (up to four guests). For more information, click here.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.