We really love Oddfellows including their cocktails and coffee. Today we look at Oddfellows that just refreshed their menu with some delicious new seasonal entrees. We hope you will spread the word about these exciting new additions to their offerings. Dinner is served from 6 – 10 PM Monday through Saturday. On Sunday, brunch is served from 7 AM until 9 PM.
- Chicken Chilaquiles ($16) made with shredded chicken, salsa verde, eggs, sour cream, red onion, queso fresco, and avocado
- Duck Bacon Sandwich ($18) made with arugula, tomato, house made duck bacon, fried egg, chipotle aioli on farmhouse white bread
Brunch and Dinner menus:
- Cucumber Cantaloupe Salad ($12) topped with chunks of fresh feta reminiscent of our trip to Greece last summer, this salad features cucumbers, cantaloupe, and pickled blueberries
- Duck Rillette ($14) served with crostini and housemade pickles
- Green Bean Salad ($12) made with green beans, marble potatoes, dill, almonds, bread crumbs, goat cheese, whole grain mustard vinaigrette
- Duck Confit ($24) served with charred cauliflower puree and tomato confit
- Striped Bass ($28) served with gnocchi, peas, asparagus, mushrooms, Meyer lemon dill crema, brown butter, capers
- Tamarind Short Rib ($24) served with parmesan farro, asparagus, tamarind glaze
- Strawberry Shortcake ($10) made with strawberry coulis, vanilla bean ice cream, fresh strawberries
- Bread Pudding ($10) served warm and topped with goat cheese & honey ice cream, mixed berry compote
Opened in 2010, the original vision for Oddfellows was that it would be a hub for community activity and a vibrant cornerstone of the streetcar-stop-turned-district. Mission accomplished. This polestar for coffee and comfort food began with a breakfast menu and gradually expanded to brunch, lunch and dinner. Located on a premier corner of the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, Oddfellows is a casual, comfortable restaurant featuring a chef-driven menu that combines classic American fare with a selection of seasonal dishes. Oddfellows also features a specialty coffee and tea program, as well as full cocktail offerings. Guests and their canine companions can enjoy al fresco dining on the patio so grab a cup of gourmet coffee or a bite at one of the outside-window seats by the coffee bar. By continuing to serve top notch beverages and inspired, farm fresh food, Oddfellows continues to fulfill their vision as they move into their thirteenth year of service.
316 W 7th Street, Dallas, Texas 75208 | 214.944.5958