by Steven Doyle
The Rustic, Thirteen Pies, Steel City Pops and other highly popular dining and entertainment venues, are set to join Frisco’s Wade Park alongside a variety of premier retailers including Arhaus, MiniLuxe,The Lash Lounge and more. Thomas Land & Development’s massive 175-acre, $1.6 billion upscale mixed-use development continues to add impressive high-end retailers and restaurants to the project underway at the Dallas North Tollway and Lebanon Road, with following announcements planned for upcoming months.
“We are providing diners and shoppers with an experience like none other at Wade Park, complete with the most in-demand retailers around at a destination center that is unparalleled,” stated Stan Thomas, president and CEO of Thomas Land & Development. “This is only the beginning of many great announcements, and we can’t wait to share more exciting news in the upcoming months. Wade Park is preparing to take the North Dallas market to the next level and we want the community to be a part of it.”
In addition to previously announced tenants, Whole Foods Market, Hotel ZaZa, iPic Theaters and Pinstripes, Inc. (think upscale bowling), an extensive lineup of family entertainment and dining spots are flocking to Wade Park, with The Rustic leading the way and others providing endless options for diners of all ages to enjoy.
“Wade Park is the ideal location for The Rustic’s second site and Frisco provides the perfect backdrop for our outdoor patio, bar and restaurant,” said Kyle Noonan, co-owner of The Rustic with Joshua Sepkowitz. “The Rustic at Wade Park will be the go-to backyard spot for families, friends and colleagues to spend time together, enjoy live music and dine out after school, work, or on the weekends. Locals and visitors alike will be able to experience one of the hottest hangouts in the DFW at one of the coolest centers in North Texas. “
New Wade Park Dining Tenants Announced:
- The Rustic at Wade Park will be the second down-home venue in Dallas/Fort Worth following Uptown’s site established with the help of Pat Green in 2013 with locally sourced American eats, Texas brews and outdoor entertainment. The restaurant and patio will occupy 15,000 sq. ft. of space, featuring a full performance stage, a bar with a prolific collection of craft beverages and kitchen preparing comfort food with a twist, made with locally sourced items by area farmers.
- Steel City Pops is home to wildly popular gourmet popsicles made in small batches from the freshest all-natural or certified organic ingredients, locally harvested where possible. The retail space will feature vegan-friendly fruity choices on the menu, with all “pops” being gluten-free and vegetarian.
- Bread Zepplin features “salads elevated,” with customizable salad options to fill freshly baked artisan baguettes. It’s a place where diners can feel good about eating something great with a fresh approach.
- Thirteen Pies is an intimate neighborhood restaurant with a menu that encourages a communal dining experience around fresh, handmade Italian cuisine in a warm, casual atmosphere.
Wood-fired pizzas, salads, and pasta dishes reflect a commitment to well-sourced, local ingredients and hand-crafted products, including housemade dough, ricotta, and pastas. The pizzeria’s namesake, the rotating thirteenth pie, is one of a handful of seasonal dishes featured on the restaurant’s daily menu board and is sure to include creative twists such as the sea salt & herb’d lardo pie or little clam red pie.
- Torchy’s Tacos is known for its vast selection of flavor-packed tacos and menu items created with responsibly sourced ingredients. Torchy’s Tacos at Wade Park will occupy 4,000 sq. ft. and add to the operation’s thriving restaurants throughout the D/FW Metroplex.