Both Al Biernat’s North and Oak Lawn locations will be open for Christmas Eve lunch and dinner and will host its annual festivities on New Year’s Eve. Al’s is also offering to-go coffee cocktail packages from the Oak Lawn location, perfect to bring along on those festive carriage rides through Highland Park to view the lights.
While Al’s is closed on Christmas Day, they will be open for brunch on December 26 and serve dinner from 5-10pm on January 1.
- Both Al Biernat’s North and Oak Lawn locations will be open for Christmas Eve lunch and dinner and will host its annual festivities on New Year’s Eve.
- Items on the Christmas Eve menu include Al’s famous prime aged steaks, fresh seafood and an extensive selection of decadent side dishes and signature desserts.
- For a to-go option at the Oak Lawn location, pick up the Al Biernat’s signature tumbler and cocktail package for $65, which includes a ready-to-drink cocktail served inside a 12 oz. insulated stainless steel tumbler, and a bundle of warm gingerbread man cookies and gingersnaps.
- New Year’s Eve seating’s will start at 5:00 p.m. and end at 10:00 p.m., where guests can enjoy menu items from Al’s classic dinner menu.
- During the last seating of the evening, patrons will receive various celebratory props including party hats, tiaras, and noise makers, and can toast to the new year when the clock strikes midnight with a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Reservations for lunch and dinner at both locations are extremely limited – call the Oak Lawn restaurant at 214.219.2201 or the North restaurant at 972.239.3400 to book today.