Brunch is the most important meal of the day and it just got even better with Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar’s new line-up of seasonal brunch dishes and specially-curated cocktails!
Available every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., guests of the farm-to-fork kitchen and bar can start their morning off right with Whiskey Cake’s assortment of new scratch-made dishes starring the finest local spring ingredients. For the ultimate weekend brunch, guests can indulge in these delicious new items:
- Warm Cinnamon Roll – Bourbon-brown butter caramel, vanilla spiked cream cheese glaze and spiced pecans.
- Avocado Toast – Wood-grilled sourdough, baby heirloom tomatoes, wild arugula, lemon olive oil vinaigrette and charred lime.
- French Toast Switch Up – Whiskey Cake’s latest chef creation.
- Carrot Cake Pancake Stack – Lavender-cream cheese icing, spiced pecans, sorghum whipped butter and vanilla spiked maple syrup.
- Farmhouse Benedict – Pulled pork, wilted local field greens, poached local eggs, basil brushed English muffin, smoked tomato hollandaise and micro basil.
- Croque Madame-it – Smoked bacon, fried green tomatoes, fontina cheese, garlic mornay, red tomato chutney, toasted sourdough, sunny-side-up local eggs, mixed baby greens, lemon olive oil vinaigrette and shaved ricotta salata.
- Farmshuka Eggs – Spicy tomato stew, pan-braised field greens, okra, peppers, chickpeas, poached local eggs, citrus-basil vinaigrette, crumbled feta, micro cilantro and blistered flatbread.
- Shrimp & Grits – White cheddar-roasted green chile grits, wilted greens, garlic-herb cream, smoked bacon, blistered baby heirloom tomatoes and micro basil.
In addition to its brunch menu, Whiskey Cake is stirring up new hand-crafted whiskey cocktails, including:
- Peas & Love – Old Forester Bourbon, Green Chartreuse, lemon and snap pea-mint simple.
- Nuthin’ But a Peach Thing – High West Double Rye, Averna Amaro, Giffard Crème de Pêche, white pepper syrup and lemon.
- Endless Summer – Old Forester Bourbon, Cointreau, strawberry-rhubarb simple, cucumber and lemon
- Bohemian Raspberry – Buffalo Trace Bourbon, raspberry syrup, lime, mint and ginger beer.
- Love Me Do – New Amsterdam Gin, Amaro Nonino, cold brew, oat milk, honey and lavender.
- Twigs & Berries – Still Austin Gin, Lillet Rose, blueberry-sage simple and lemon.
To view the full menu or to find a Whiskey Cake location near you, visit this website.
Staying true to its mission of better neighborhoods connected by local artisans, badasses and barkeeps, Whiskey Cake sources flavors, seasonal ingredients and ideas straight from local farms to expertly craft innovative dishes and cocktails in its scratch kitchen and bar. Each chef takes simple elements and transforms them into classic American dishes using slow cooking methods on its live wood grill, smoker and spit.
In addition to offering farm-to-fork dishes, Whiskey Cake’s experienced barkeeps –hand-make whiskey cocktails and bold elixirs from premium liquors and fresh ingredients picked straight from their on-site garden.
As a pioneer in the American spirit space, Whiskey Cake cultivates strong relationships with local partners to house about 250 core and 50 additional rare whiskeys. Made possible through these deep connections, the brand hosts monthly pairing dinners and features 52 different offerings through its Whiskey of the Week program.