Formula Wellness Center, a North Texas-based wellness services provider focused on on-site medical testing and other treatments that refresh and energize the body, has opened a new West Village location at 3600 McKinney Ave., Suite 100, in Dallas. In addition to offering a membership-based focus on healthcare, the new location also features a variety of custom, in-house food and beverage options including a coffee and bone broth bar and to-go Formula Foods.
Coffee and Bone Broth Bar Options
- fathack Coffee – Formula Wellness Center’s custom blend made with coffee, Lucky Layla Farm’s cow butter, organic coconut oil and medium chain triglyceride oil (easiest oil from which the body can produce energy). All fathack Coffee will be served in compostable paper/plastic products
- Mushroom Mochas – organic blends include Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps and Lion’s Mane made with organic cacao steamed milk
- Collagen Lattes – 10 grams of collagen protein
- Charcoal Lattes – detoxifying/hangover busting activated charcoal
- Golden Milk Lattes – made with inflammation reducing turmeric
- Bone Broth – two versions of organic, grass-fed Texas cattle simmered with a local pitmaster’s specific blend of seasonings to yield the best collagen in this drinkable,
Aligning with Formula Wellness Center’s goal to preserve health and prevent illness with nutrition, exercise and supplementation, Formula Foods are a grab-and-go meals created by local chefs to provide guests with personalized nutrition. A weekly rotation of options includes meals such as Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole, Italian Stuffed Bell Peppers, Taco Cabbage Skillet, Chicken Enchilada Bowl, Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Cajun Salmon.