Felix Culpa is continuing to prove why it’s the premier Dallas destination for quality dining.
The contemporary new American restaurant with European influence just brought Executive Chef Johnnie Walker onto its team to further its commitment to menu innovation. Through his expert craftmanship and passion for quality food, Chef Johnnie Walker has rolled out seven new menu items that are sure to leave you wanting more.
- Tuna Tartare – Ahi tuna, cucumber, avocado, lime and wonton chips.
- Texas Beet Hummus – Fresh, pickled vegetables, grilled bread and lavosh.
- Shishito Pepper Trio – Orange miso, sweet chili soy and roasted ginger garlic.
- Hand-made Ravioli – Daily Chef’s choice of hand-made ravioli.
- Wild Caught Halibut – Sunburst squash, wild rice pilaf and mango mint chutney.
- New Zealand Lamb Chop – Parmesan polenta cake, fried brussels, soy lime beurre blanc and herbs.
- Felix “Dough Dough” Ice Cream Sundae – Two scoops of the “Dough Dough” edible cookie dough, house-made pink and blue vanilla ice cream, fresh berries, sprinkles and whipped cream.
In addition to these delicious new offerings, Felix Culpa recently launched its Happy Hour program. Available all day on Monday, from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and from 9 p.m. to close on Wednesday, Felix Culpa offers half-priced appetizers, $5 house wine and beer, and $6 cocktails in its bar and lounge areas.
Chef Johnnie Walker moved to the Dallas area in 2012, when he was a consulting chef for multiple concepts in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. His skills and background helped him develop and create several menus for upstart restaurants, including Sushi Marquee and Savory Catering. Chef Johnnie Walker was working for Lombardi Family Concepts when he was offered the position as Executive Chef at Felix Culpa. Chef Johnnie Walker said he jumped at the opportunity to be part of the Felix Culpa team because it’s a trending concept and its edgy, retro vibe and unique European-influenced cuisine best suited his passion and personality.
Felix Culpa, located at 3001 N. Henderson Ave. in Dallas, is open Monday through Wednesday from 5-11 p.m., Thursday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m., and is closed on Sunday. The kitchen is open until 10 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and until 11 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.