On Saturday, April 24, Experience Lowest Greenville is back. The fourth annual event is once again being hosted by the Lowest Greenville Collective, an association that supports the diverse businesses within the vibrant neighborhood. The full-day event will showcase everything the bustling strip has to offer, including great food and drinks, boutique retail and activities.
The fun begins at 10 a.m., with various specials, giveaways and interactive events taking place throughout the day. You can build your own pizza and sundae, relax with $2 mimosas, or go the other route entirely and partake in some rooftop yoga. That’s just a small taste of what’s in store. Options abound, and there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
See below for the schedule, then be sure to swing by Lowest Greenville on April 24. Bring your family and friends, have lunch, have a drink, do some shopping and make a day of it on Dallas’s most entertaining street.
· Greenville Ave Pizza Company: Take home a “Slay your own Pizza” Kit ($25) with dough, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese blend, two toppings of your choice and a complimentary beer when you come to pick up your kit. Upload photos of your finished product and tag GAPCo on social media to be entered to win a prize pack.
· Son of a Butcher: Free SOB dog bandanas and photo ops in front of their newly painted wall mural.
· Bullzerk: Spin the wheel event for any purchases over $25.
· Toyota Strategic Innovation Share: From 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., head to Sam’s parking lot to demo Toyota’s carshare app and remote access to the vehicles. Join a raffle for free rental days, giveaway swag bags and refreshments.
· Social Mechanics: Refuel at the gym with free drinks, healthy snacks and a free raffle with awesome prizes.
· HG Sply Co.: Rooftop Yoga & Mimosas from 10 a.m. – noon. Tickets here.
· Leela’s Wine Bar: Build Your Own Bouquet Pop-Up with Anna from The Blum Bar, 12 – 4 p.m.
· Standard Service: $2 mimosas from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
· Truck Yard: By the Horn draft beer and frozen margaritas for $4.
· Flatbread Company: Super Karaoke from 1 – 4 p.m.
· Rapscallion: $8 craft cocktails from 3 – 5 p.m.
· The Libertine: Drink specials.
· Joy Macarons: $5 build-your-own sundae special.
Also be sure to check out other fine Lowest Greenville hotspots, including ABV Establishment, Alamo Club, Alexan Lower Greenville, The Avenue Sports Bar, Bella & Brawn, Corner Stop, Four Day Weekend, Pet Supplies Plus, Single Wide and Swizzle. It’s going to be a fun day, so come early, stay late, and experience all that Lowest Greenville has to offer.