“D’oh!” Leave your Lisa at home and head over to The Whip and High Fives for Simpsons-themed food and beverage menus, interactive experiences, local art, tons of photo opportunities, nightly entertainment and more!
That’s right. This and That Hospitality – the folks behind neighborhood staples like High Fives, Tiny Victories, The Whip, Ferris Wheelers, Alice and Dibs on Victories – has done it again. They are transporting Dallasites to Springfield with the debut of the Simpsons pop-up at The Whip AND High Fives!
Starting Thursday, June 10, guests can visit Dallas’ very own Moe’s Tavern (The Whip) and Homer Simpson’s favorite burger spot, Krusty Burger (High Fives)! Located at the corner of Henderson and McMillan Ave. in Dallas, the pop-ups will be available for a limited time and will feature specials like:
Moe’s Tavern Drink Menu
- Flaming Moe – Altos Blanco Tequila, Blue Curacaco, watermelon, lime, tabasco, Tajin rim, “Flaming Moe” Season 3, Episode 10.
- Lil Lisa’s Slurry – Infinity Vodka, strawberry, lemon basil cordial, soda, “The Old Man and The Lisa” Season 8, Episode 21.
- Duff Beer – 40-oz. High Life Beer “Duffless” Season 4, Episode 16.
- Bart’s Butterfinger Shot – Chilled Screwball PB Whiskey, chocolate rim, 1992 “The Pacifier” Butterfinger Commercial.
Krusty Burger’s Food Menu
- Krusty Burger – Smash Patty, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and secret sauce.
- Heat Lamp Dog – Nathan’s Famous All-Beef Hot Dog.
- Sideshow Bob Foot Long – Foot Long Nathan’s Famous All-Beef Hot Dog, chili, cheese and onion.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken, aioli and dill pickle on Hawaiian bun.
“We’ve certainly had our eyes set on doing a Simpsons-themed pop-up,” said Co-Founder of This and That Hospitality Phillip Schanbaum. “The Simpsons sets the bar for any and all animated series. 32 seasons, 705 episodes. It’s generational. With so many iconic Simpsons moments, we wanted to rope in our sister spot next door and really go big on this one!”
Moe’s Tavern (The Whip) will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. and Krusty Burger (High Fives) will be open Tuesday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
For more information, call 469.567.3358 or visit thewhipdallas.com.