On Saturday, April 23, Experience Lowest Greenville is back for another round. The fourth annual event is once again being hosted by the Lowest Greenville Collective, an association that supports the diverse businesses within the neighborhood. Attendees can partake in all the bustling strip has to offer, including great food and drinks, boutique retail and fun activities.
Festivities begin at 11 a.m and run until 4 p.m., with various specials, giveaways and interactive events taking place throughout the day. You can mix your own cocktails, sample Belgian beers, indulge in ice cream sandwiches and then balance everything out with a rooftop yoga class and relaxing live music. There’s truly something for everyone.
See below for the schedule, then be sure to swing by Lowest Greenville on April 23. Bring your family and friends, have lunch, have a drink, do some shopping and make a day of it on Dallas’s most entertaining street.
· GAPCo: Pizza box folding contest
· Alamo Club: “Shake what you got” and mix your own drink
· HG Sply Co.: Rooftop yoga
· Leela’s Wine Bar: Build your own bouquet bar
· Alexan Lower Greenville: Waived $85 application fee
· Truck Yard: Drink specials
· Meyboom Brasserie: Belgian beer flights
· Moon Taxi: Yoga flow classes
· Joy Macarons: Free macaron with purchase, plus $5 ice cream sandwiches
· Standard Service: Live music
· The Planting Hand: DJ and drink samples
· Bullzerk: Free beer and spin the wheel for prizes
Also be sure to check out other fine Lowest Greenville establishments, including Four Day Weekend Comedy, Libertine, Rapscallion, Son of a Butcher, Swizzle, Pet Supplies Plus and the new ELE apartments. It’s going to be a fun day, so come on by to experience all that Lowest Greenville has to offer.