With warmer temperatures and fresh blooms on the way, North Italia welcomes a taste of spring with four new dishes, seasonal changes to beloved menu staples and nine new cocktails on April 27. Just in time for upcoming celebrations such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and graduation, North Italia’s latest menu is the perfect way to toast to spring.
The brand-new dinner and brunch dishes include:
- (Entrée) Caprese Sandwich- heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, torn basil, arugula, house pesto, calabrian aioli
- (Entrée) Hanger Steak Tagliata- charred broccolini, roasted cipollini, Tuscan bean ragu,
- (Sides) Sweet Corn & Fontina- Roasted corn, burro fuso, white polenta, grana Padano
- (Pizza Topping) Bomba Style- a mix of cheese, herbs, olive oil, and bomba sauce- North Italia’s take on a house ranch dipping sauce for crust.
New drink selections include:
- (Main menu cocktail) Tucano Punch- Appleton 12 Year Jamaican Rum, Sfumato Aperitivo Blend, Pineapple, Fresh Squeezed Lime
- (Brunch cocktail) You, Me & Capri- Campari, Peach, Sparkling Rosé
- (Brunch cocktail) Vespa- Nikka Japanese Vodka, Starlino Rosé Aperitivo, Peach-Limoncello, Sparkling Rosé