Each Year, the Lowest Greenville Collective hosts a Fall Festival, which is an opportunity for area residents to hang out, support their local businesses and enjoy a fun-filled day of food and drinks. On October 29, everyone is invited out to do exactly that, with activities for the whole family.
Festivities begin at 11 a.m. Adults can secure their entry by purchasing a commemorative Lower Greenville Collective glass between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. That’s your ticket to enjoying an assortment of delicious food and drinks, including beer, wine and cocktail samples. Specials will run until 4 p.m. or later, depending on the venue.
Trick-or-treating also begins at 11 a.m. and will run until 2 p.m. Kids can stop into any business with a balloon out front, which signifies the spots handing out candy that was graciously donated by Sam’s Club. There’s also a face painter, so kids can transform into their favorite Halloween character.
Participating businesses and special activations include:
• Greenville Avenue Pizza Company — free fall beer samples
• Alexan Lower Greenville — waived application fee, face painter for kids
• Joy Macarons — free champagne, free macaron with purchase
• Son of a Butcher — $5 Apple Cider Margarita
• Bullzerk — free beer while you shop, spin the wheel for prizes
• Meyboom Brasserie — Dutch hot chocolate samples, Ayinger beer stein with
purchase of Ayinger Oktoberfest draft
• Swizzle — $5 pumpkin cocktail
• HG Sply Co. — $6 Moscow Mule
• Standard Service — $6 Mangonada
• Leela’s — $5 house wines
• Alamo Club — free Snaquiri shot
• Libertine — free Winter Sangria sample, $5 frozen cocktails
• Truck Yard — drink specials
The Fall Festival is sure to be a good time and a great way to interact with your friends, neighborhoods and local businesses. So, bring the whole family, and stroll along Lowest Greenville on Saturday October 29 to support Dallas’s most vibrant neighborhood. For more information, please visit lowestgreenvillecollective.org.