With the holiday season in full swing, we’re here to spread Dallas cheer with a holiday guide catered to the must-haves & must-dos this season! We have something special for every Dallasite: lux Thanksgiving dinner alternatives, local gift ideas, Black Friday pop-ups, family-friendly holiday programming, boozy high teas & more.
- Thanksgiving: Your perfect shopping companion, canned espresso martini brand Après Hours will be ready for you at MARKET’s Black Friday event! It’ll provide the pick-me-up needed to take on the shopping day
- Christmas/Holiday Season: The sought-after stocking stuffer, Après Hours is a sophisticated yet convenient canned espresso martini cocktail that combines daytime fuel with a wind-down buzz. Après Hours is available in three dairy-and-gluten free flavors: Classic, Salted Caramel and Vanilla. link to purchase
- Thanksgiving: Get Thanksgiving dinner ready the night before on the 10th floor of the Thompson Hotel at Catbird. Drink the best cocktails – such as the Nitro Espresso Martini – and wine that Dallas has to offer, featuring magnum-sized select bottles for the table, all among its quintessential Art Deco decor and iconic rooftop patio.
- Christmas/Holiday Season: Catbird is Christmas-ready during 12 Days of Thompson! On December 18, catch the Dallas Cowboys vs Jacksonville Jaguars on Catbird’s terrace for their Cowboy Brunch. Then on December 20th, Catbird’s lead mixologists will guide you through perfecting a holiday party classic, Spiked Cinnamon Eggnog, at their Eggnog 101 class. With drink in hand, enjoy a Winter Charcuterie grazing table & Holiday Jazz by Catbird’s own Brad Leali Trio. RSVP here
- Thanksgiving: There’s no better one-stop shop for all of your last-minute Thanksgiving dinner must-haves than Foxtrot – the premier purveyor of elevated grab-and-go offerings, assortment of locally sourced goods, everyday pantry staples and sommelier selected wine. Bring the life of your thanksgiving party with a trio of Foxtrot’s original wine label, Kid Sister: The Rosé as your cocktail hour wine, the Cab to pair with the main course, and the Sauvi B for a post-dinner sip.
- Christmas/Holiday Season: Foxtrot’s newest gummy mix for 2022 comes in a pound, curated for the holidays. The White Elephant Mix includes mixed skulls, dummies, and non sour strawberries. Call it a mixed bag; call it addicting; call it both. The White Elephant Mix is the end-all-be-all crowd-pleaser at the party. link to purchase
- Christmas/Holiday Season: On December 17th, wander up to floor 50 at Thompson Hotel where Kessaku will host a lively Boozy Tea & Bonsai Styling class. They’re bringing the traditional Japanese art of bonsai to Kessaku. Join for a boozy afternoon tea while learning the essential Bonsai techniques, growing and styling your very own Bonsai tree! Why have a boring tea party when you can have a boozy one? $200 per person exclusive of tax and gratuity and will include your own bonsai tree, boozy tea cocktails and tea bites. RSVP here
- Christmas/Holiday Season: The quintessential one-stop-shop for the fashionista on your list, MARKET is an experiential shopping destination, housing a curated selection of compelling and sought-after designers with a large focus on new and emerging talent.
- Thanksgiving: Enjoy a sky-high Thanksgiving dinner at this wood-fired Italian restaurant at the top of The National. From 2 pm to 8 pm, a feast will be served including favorites like meatballs, veal chop parmesan and much more for $75 per person. RSVP here.
- Christmas/Holiday Season: During the weekend of December 9th, Monarch and Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky will partner for the ultimate scotch whisky tasting experience. Hosted by Kirsten Grant Meikle, the great-great-granddaughter of William Grant, William Grant & Sons Luxury Specialist Brian Rappeport, What If Syndicate Chef + Partner Danny Grant, and Monarch Executive Chef Eric Dreyer, the Ultimate Scotch Whisky Tasting Experience is the most luxurious weekend Dallas has to offer. This event is open to the public but will have a limited amount of tickets available for this event. Tickets are $30,000 each. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sals will benefit the Alzheimer’s Association GlenfiddichVIP@monarchrestaurants.com
- Thanksgiving: Shop early for the ones you love at the Monocle Shop Pop-Up in the reception area of Thompson Dallas. The independently run shop will offer a selection of Monocle’s own-label products and brand collaborations, all of which have a focus on good provenance, excellent design and craftsmanship. Expect to find Monocle’s books and magazines, alongside luggage, travel accessories, seasonal clothing, stationery, homeware and an assortment of fun finds. It’s open through November 20th & hours are Monday – Thursday: 10am – 6pm; Friday & Saturday: 11am – 7pm; Sunday: 10am – 5pm.
- Christmas/Holiday Season: From December 12th through December 24th, experience the holiday season at 12 Days of Thompson. Enjoy a daily Holiday Gifting Market in the lobby, daily live Jazz in the lobby topped off with holiday sips, weekend Christmas brunch specials, & a surprise performance by Texas Ballet Theatre plus additional daily programming ranging from movie nights to brunching with Santa to a Cowboys brunch at Catbird.
- Christmas/Holiday Season: On December 17th from 10am to 2pm, The Hill Shopping Center invites you to their annual holiday extravaganza: Oh, What Fun it is at The Hill! This event beams with things to do and is fun for the whole family! Live holiday music will fill the air; there will be a life-size polar bear, oversized ornaments for fun holiday photos, and adorable options for pups like ‘Santa Paws’ from Kibble and Pet. Enjoy a character breakfast with the cast of Frozen at Snooze an A.M. Eatery for flights of pancakes and breakfast specials. Then make your way to Camp, A Family Experience Store for cookie decorating in their cafe! Plus, don’t miss Movement Gym’s free climb for kids under age 13.
Victory Park: Vivi’s
- Thanksgiving: Deals and steals both in-store and online during Black Friday! Everything at Vivi’s Victory Park is 20% off in-store items with an additional 20% off online sale merchandise.
Victory Park: Cinepolis
- Christmas/Holiday Season: Looking for an easy gift idea? Give the gift of MOVIE MAGIC at Cinépolis [Moviehouse]! From November 14 until the end of the year, get a BONUS $20 gift card for every $100 gift card purchase! Use the bonus card to treat yourself or give it as a gift – either way, it’s a great way to save this holiday season. Get your gift cards in store while supplies last or purchase E-Gifts online at Cinepolisusa.com/gift-cards. gift card link
Victory Park: Holiday Market in the Park
- Christmas/Holiday Season: Victory Park’s inaugural extravaganza, Holiday Market in The Park is back December 10th from 5-9pm. During this celebration, Victory Park will transform into an immersive holiday event with hand-selected vendors from Boho Market, fit to gift to everyone on your list. Enjoy festive art builds from A Little Party Co, pop-up holiday bars from local tenants Billy Can Can and Enrique Tomás, and Mesero, a snowfall every hour, Santa Clause, live music, ‘Silent Night’ Disco, craft offerings, and more.