The pressure is on to secure Valentine’s Day reservations in Dallas, for those looking for a fabulous and extravagant meal to share with their special someone, we recommend this Victory Park ‘eatertainment’ favorite.
Villa Azur, Dallas’ South of France-inspired culinary and entertainment destination located in the W Hotel, invites Dallasites to celebrate love in their elegant yet cozy space designed for unforgettable experiences this Valentine’s Day.
Villa Azur Dallas is offering a specially designed three course pre-fix menu for Valentine’s Day reservations on Tuesday, February 14. The menu is $195 per couple and includes the following in addition to a complimentary glass of champagne per person:
1st course choice of:
- Petite Mediterranean Salad comprised of red leaf lettuce, cucumber ribbons, red onion, pepperoncini, feta cheese, and dressed with a Greek vinaigrette
- Lobster Bisque served with créme fråiche and chives
2nd course choice of:
- Surf and Turf Pasta featuring a 6 oz filet and grilled rock lobster tail served on a bed of linguine with tomato confit sauce and served with parmesan cheese and micro basil
- Mixed Seafood Skewer comprised of salmon, scallops, shrimp, peppers, red onion, zucchini, and mushroom served with Mediterranean rice
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon, an 8 oz filet wrapped in applewood smoked bacon and served with grilled asparagus
3rd course choice of:
- Assorted chocolate covered strawberries
- Heart-shaped strawberry and raspberry macarons, a romantic take on a favorite French pastry
With the holiday falling on a Tuesday, a fabulous Sunday brunch is a sure fire option for those with busy weekday schedules. The Valentine’s Cupid Brunch is scheduled for Sunday, February 12 and will feature the above menu as a la carte options, in addition to Villa Azur’s existing brunch menu.
For fans of sports AND romance, the biggest game of the year will also be playing on a large projected screen and televisions at the bar after brunch has concluded.
Reservations for the Valentine’s Cupid Brunch and Valentine’s Dinner may be made on OpenTable or by calling the restaurant at 214-389-2602.
Villa Azur is located in W Dallas – Victory at 2440 Victory Park Lane.