Tag Archives: Peggy Sue’s BBQ

Review: Peggy Sue’s BBQ

rib-combo-with-sweet.jpgby Steven Doyle

In 1948 Peggy and Howard’s Beef Bar opened in what was a former location of a Sinclair gas station located on Hillcrest across from SMU, offering much of the same fare that Peggy Sue’s BBQ does today but in a cafeteria-style fashion. The Beef Bar closed in 1980 and it took another nine years for Peggy Sue’s to resurrect where it is today. Continue reading

1 Comment

Filed under Crave, Steven Doyle