Brunch is arguably the most important meal of the day – especially in Dallas – and with the launch of Brass Band Brunch, The Clover Club is now the go-to destination for Dallasites looking to enjoy a brunch like no other.
Inspired by renowned brunches in New Orleans and Charleston, The Clover Club’s brunch features a live brass band performance and a high-quality food menu created by Chef Anthony Van Camp, formerly of Al Biernat’s and SĒR, who has given a modern American twist to old classics. Some of the offerings include:
- Steak and Eggs – 8oz. NY strip, sliced, two eggs any style, crushed potatoes
- Brioche French Toast – Vanilla Chantilly, seasonal berries, maple syrup
- Lobster Scramble – Crème fraiche, cilantro, scallions, jalapeno
- Benedict Avo – Toasted brioche, avocado, marinated tomatoes, poached eggs, hollandaise
- Shrimp + Grits – Jumbo shrimp, homestead grits, spicy broccolini
Guests can also indulge in Half Jidori Chicken, Atlantic Salmon, Prime Ribeye and Prime Filet of Beef from the grill and sides such as Lobster Mac + Cheese, Creamed Corn and Wild Mushrooms.
And since brunch without a cocktail is just sad breakfast, The Clover Club also offers a one-of-a-kind brunch cocktail menu crafted by illustrious local bartender Eddie “Lucky” Campbell. In addition to Mimosas and St. Germain Mimosas, available as singles or in carafes, guests can enjoy signature cocktails such as:
- Clover Club – Greenhouse gin, egg white, lemon, raspberry
- Surf & Turf Blood Mary – Bacon infused vodka, Zing Zang, Old Bay rim, bacon, jumbo shrimp
- Cardi Bee – Tangerine and ginger infused gin, honey, lemon, cardamom
- Season of Summer – Citrus infused vodka, yuzu, lemon verbena, watermelon, sea salt, soda
- Mezcal Margarita – Shishito infused mezcal, lime, cucumber, thyme, Tajin
The Clover Club’s exclusive brunch is available every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Once guests have finished the brunch and show, the party will continue on the rooftop patio with incomparable views from 1-5 p.m.
Desiring to bring Big Band sound and a unique supper club experience to Dallas, Campbell and his business partner Brad Woy, who also co-owns The Standard Pour, have just opened The Clover Club on the second floor of 2404 Cedar Springs Road in Uptown.
The Clover Club is a multi-level concept with a new American restaurant, bar, dance floor and live music stage on the second floor and a rooftop patio on the third. The main (second) floor features a 1960s supper club vibe, while the rooftop has more of a casual ambiance.
The Clover Club is open Wednesday through Saturday from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Dinner and seating takes place from 7:30-10 p.m., with live music from 8 p.m. to midnight and a DJ who spins from midnight until 2 a.m. Reservations for tables to view the show require the purchase of an entrée. Guests who visit The Clover Club on Sunday will get to experience a New Orleans-style Brass Band Brunch. For more information and to make a reservation, visit cloverclubdallas.com.