Villa Azur, Dallas’ South of France-inspired culinary and entertainment destination located in the W Hotel, has unveiled a new bar food and beverage menu that is perfect to enjoy before the ~2 minute walk over to the American Airlines Center for a Dallas Mavericks or Stars game, or concert by the world-renowned stars who frequent the venue.
The menu features sharable favorites and flatbreads meant to be enjoyed as Apéro Dinatoire, a French tradition involving a few drinks, light snacks, and good people that Dallasites can now experience here in town.
L’heure de l’apero may be celebrated at Villa Azur with seasonal chef boards featuring combinations of the following tantalizing hand selected ingredients served with housemade lavash crackers:
- Charcuterie – cured meats including spicy capicola, prosciutto, and finochietta
- Fromage vieilli – aged cheeses including camembert, mimolette, port wine derby, and boursin
- Flavor infusers such as candied pecans, succulent red grapes, dried figs, grain mustard, raw honeycomb, and skewered cornichons
New bar bites meant to be shared with besties include:
- Crispy lobster tail served with jalapeño crema and fresh lemon
- Steak tartare of prime filet, sweet grain mustard, capers, shallots, cured egg yolk, confit egg yolk and served with buttered crostini
- Colossal crab spinach & artichoke dip featuring butter botched crab claw and focaccia toast
- Octopus ceviche composed of Spanish tentacles, tri peppers, mango pico de gallo, smashed avocado and micro cilantro
Flatbreads with eye-catching names include the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, topped with spicy capicola, candied bacon, and uncured pepperoni, the Mother Earth, topped with eggplant, squash, roasted pepper, shiitake mushrooms, spinach, and red onion, and the Creamy Lobster, topped with lobster cream sauce, zucchini, cream cheese, lobster claw, and parsley.
New cocktails to enjoy in the elegant space at 2440 Victory Avenue include:
- Let’s Get Guava featuring Bombay Sapphire Gin, guava purée, and fresh lemon
- Purple Rain featuring Avion Reposado, fresh grapefruit juice, lime juice, and blueberry purée
- Touch of Azur featuring Bombay Sapphire Gin, infused butterfly pea tea, lavender syrup, fresh lemon and topped with prosecco
Reservations for lunch, l’heure de l’apero may be made on OpenTable or by calling the restaurant at 214-389-2602.