Tracy Rathbun and Lynae Fearing, along with Executive Chef Aaron Staudenmaier, announced today that brunch is now available at Lovers Seafood and Market. The new restaurant inhabited the old Rex’s spot at Lovers and Inwood just last month, and already they’re proving to be a neighborhood favorite for lunch and dinner. Now, they’re heeding the demands of their eager customers, and serving a delicious brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
And because it’s not technically brunch without a drink in hand, the restaurant will also be featuring bottomless mimosas to ensure everyone fortifies their weekend with a dose of Vitamin C… and Bubbles.
The brunch menu includes:
- Grilled Shrimp Migas with tortillas, pepperjack cheese and poblano
- Avocado-Charred Corn Migas with tortillas, pepperjack cheese and poblano
- Lynae’s Crab Cake “Benedict” with prosciutto, Cajun hollandaise and poached egg
- Crème Brûlée French Toast with lemon-fig jam and candied pecans
- Sautéed Shrimp and Chorizo Tacos with shoestring potatoes and corn tortillas
- Lobster-Kale Omelet with Maine lobster, kale and parmesan
In addition to the above, all of your favorites from the raw bar and regular menu will also be available, plus the occasional special from Chef Aaron.
Lovers Seafood and Market is located at 5200 W Lovers Lane. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, with brunch being served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, please call 214-414-9880 or visit their website.