Sixty Vines is taking guests’ taste buds on a trip to the vineyards with the debut of several new menu items.
Sixty Vines’ menu features a way of cooking and eating that celebrates seasonal produce. At Sixty Vines, guests are transported to wine country with an innovative lineup of infused olive oils, sustainable seafood, locally raised beef and poultry, artisanal pizzas and charcuterie. Additionally, guests can now enjoy these five new menu items:
- Santa Maria Tri Tip – Slow-cooked and wood-grilled with chimichurri sauce.
- Pan Roasted Acadian Redfish – Jonah crab with heirloom tomato and chive vinaigrette.
- Butternut Squash Pizza – Roasted squash, almond ricotta, confit shallot, safe and balsamic glaze on cauliflower crust (vegan, gluten-free).
- Atlantic Salmon – Shaved brussels sprouts, shallot and braised peppers with a smoked paprika vinaigrette.
- Charred Broccolini – Wood-grilled and served with anchoiade.
Sixty Vines is also offering these new items on its to-go menu for guests to enjoy in a way that is most comfortable. Whether it’s via dine-in, carry out or delivery, share an exceptional wine country experience complete with locally sourced cuisine, perfectly paired with wine from Sixty Vines.
Pricing for each item varies by location. For a complete menu or to learn more about Sixty Vines, visit sixtyvines.com.