As you may know, Cheapsteaks is the first and only bar, steakhouse, and music venue in Deep Ellum. Founders Jeff Biehler, John Jay Myers, and Ed Laster wanted to create a concept of affordable steaks that paired with live music to fit the local scene. Since the Fall of 2021, Cheapsteaks has offered an inviting and informal dining experience and in fact, every steak is served with a side of fries to highlight these values.
Other menu items include bar bites, healthy alternatives, and an assortment of desserts.
Cheapsteaks is excited to announce its new brunch menu that will be available on Sundays from 11-3 p.m. Additionally, they have added new holiday-themed cocktails as well. Please see below for the new menu items.
- Waffle served with maple syrup, fruit and whipped cream ($8.99)
- Eggs, cooked to order ($1.99 per egg)
- Bacon, 3 strips ($4.99)
- Parmesan Truffle Fries ($3.99)
- Steak & Fries (current pricing)
- Peppermint Martini ($10.99)
- Espresso Martini ($10.99)
- Hot Apple Toddy ($10.99)
Cheapsteaks is located in the Deep Ellum neighborhood at 2613 Elm Street, Dallas