Dallas restaurant Al Biernat’s, is excited to announce its World Series Game Night Specials, available at both Al Biernat’s North and Oak Lawn locations. Join Al Biernat’s for an unforgettable World Series experience for cheering on the Texas Rangers to bring The Commissioner’s Trophy to Dallas.
This is your chance to host a pre-game dining experience like no other. With delivery and curbside options available, you won’t have to miss an inning busy in the kitchen! Or, let Al Biernat’s be the host with the most and dine in to watch the game with friends and fellow fans in the ambiance of Dallas’s favorite steakhouse.
- $65 Pre-Game Menu:
- The pre-game menu is available for dine-in from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m., and curbside/delivery is available from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. The 3-course menu includes:
- First Course: Caesar Salad
- Main Course (Choose One):
- 8 oz. Filet Mignon served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
- 10 oz. Grilled Atlantic Salmon served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
- Dessert: Slice of “Let’s Go Rangers” Cake from ‘Delicious Cakes’
- Happy Hour:
- The World Series happy hour and bar menu selections at both locations from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.,
- Let’s Go Rangers Specialty Cocktails, specially crafted for the World Series, $16 each
- The MVP: Anyone can be MVP of the night by ordering a round of these delicious drinks for the table! This “fan” favorite combines Bacardi, Blue Curacao, lime and mint, complete with a sugar rim.
- Go and Take It: Casamigo Blanco, lime, grenadine and a dash of bitters mix to create this grand slam concoction. The tajin rim that completes each drink knocks this cocktail out of the park!
- Game Night by the Bottle Specials
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut, $95
- Nickel & Nickel Truchard Chardonnay Napa Valley, $75
- Capture Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma Coast, $50
- Belle Glos ‘Las Alturas’ Pinot Noir St. Lucia Highlands, $50
- Prisoner Red Blend Napa Valley, $70
- Caymus One Liter Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, $150
- Dessert Special:
- “Let’s Go Rangers” Cake from ‘Delicious Cakes,’ $12
Book your table in advance to secure a view of a television at either location. Booths and tables are limited and are expected to fill up quickly, so call now to reserve your spot. Call Al Biernat’s Oak Lawn at (214) 219-2201 or Al Biernat’s North at (972) 239-3400.