Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck introduces new, seasonal summer menu items showcasing big, bold and refreshing flavors that will wow guests. Executive Chef Jacob Williamson has incorporated some of the most iconic ingredients of the season to his contemporary Asian dishes, including peaches, green tomatoes, oysters, and squash blossoms, to name a few.
Chef Williamson has longstanding relationships with many local farmers and purveyors, as is seen on his a la carte and tasting menus over the years. His summer additions to the menu are no different, with ingredients from Larken Farms (Waxahachie, TX), Dallas Mozzarella Company (Dallas, TX), Profound Microfarms (Lucas, TX), Vertigrow (Waxahachie, TX), Wagyu Exelente (Midlothian, TX), and A Bar N Ranch (Celina, TX). The new summer menu additions include:
Copper River Sockeye Salmon
Cumin Braised Spring Lamb Shank
Tempura Squash Blossoms
- Copper River Sockeye Salmon, Wild Asparagus, Profound Farms Greens, Yuzu Sabayon
- Cumin Braised Spring Lamb Shank, Szechuan Peppercorn, Toasted Chili’s, Morels, Spring Onion, Cumin Infused Natural Jus. A play on traditional Xinjiang Cumin Lamb.
- Pan Seared Diver Scallops, Japanese Sweet Potato Puree, Chili Hollandaise, Petit Greens
- Oysters on the Half Shell, Murder Point Oysters, Finger Lime, Tiny Leeks, Ginger Mignonette
- Tempura Soft Shell Crab, Profound Microfarms Pea Tendrils, Spring Peas, Szechuan Chili Aioli
- Tempura Squash Blossoms, DMC Lemongrass Cella, Sunflower Shoots, Lemongrass-Chili Gastrique
- Larken Farms White Peaches, Vertigrow Red Shiso, Basil, Cilantro, Spring Onion, Radish, Aerated Miso-Infused Texas Olive Oil
- Crispy Fried Green Tomatoes, Thai Basil, Bincho-Grilled Tomato Aioli