Al Biernat’s North is excited to present, due to popular demand, not one, but two evenings with PlumpJack Family Wineries on Wednesday, October 19th, and Thursday, October 20th. Each evening will begin with a reception at 6:30 p.m. Chef Luis has created a multi-course meal that will follow at 7 p.m. The meal’s highlight will be the four courses featuring Hamachi Crudo and Miso Glazed Miyazaki Butterfish and Sliced Japanese A-5 Kobe Beef. Guests will enjoy a variety of wines from PlumpJack, Cade, and Odette.
Patrons will enjoy the following menu:
- Appetizer: Passed Hors d’oeuvres. Paired with 2020 Cade Sauvignon Blanc
- First Course: Grilled Fall Salad with Grilled Cipollini Onions, Fennel, Red Peppers, Sweet Potato, Golden Wax Beans, Napa Cabbage, and an Asian Vinaigrette. Paired with 2018 Cade Cabernet Sauvignon – Howell Mountain, Napa Valley
- Second Course: Hamachi Crudo with Sliced Raw Yellowfin Tuna, Fresno Peppers, Yuzu Aioli, and a Lemon Vinaigrette. Paired with 2018 Odette Cabernet Sauvignon – Stags Leap District, Napa Valley
- Third Course: Miso Glazed Miyazaki Butterfish and Sliced Japanese A-5 Kobe Beef with Julienne Carrots, Sushi Rice, and Asian Fine Herbs. Paired with 2018 PlumpJack Cabernet Sauvignon – Oakville, Napa Valley
- Dessert: Twin Yuzu Tarts including Yuzu Curd Tart, Yuzu Cheesecake Tart, Crème Anglaise, with Raspberry Coulis. Paired with Hot Matcha Adult Beverage
The PlumpJack Family of Wineries Dinner at Al Biernat’s North is available for $250 per person, not including tax and gratuity. Space is limited and fills up quickly, so make sure to reserve your spot! To make a reservation, please call Al Biernat’s North at 972.239.3400 or visit Al Biernat’s Dallas (albiernats.com).
If you would like more information about Al Biernat’s wine dinners, please email email@example.com to join their mailing list.
Who: Al Biernat’s North and PlumpJack Family of Wineries
What: PlumpJack Family Wine Dinner at Al Biernat’s
Where: Al Biernat’s North, 5251 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75254
When: Wednesday, October 19th, and Thursday, October 20th, at 6:30 p.m.