Get your appetites ready! DFW Restaurant Week is celebrating its milestone 25th anniversary this summer, serving up support for longtime charity partners the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) and Lena Pope with every delicious meal for a deal.
Join in the foodie festivities with a month of delectable dining for lunch, dinner, and newly added brunch with top restaurants across the Metroplex, Aug. 8 – Sept. 4, 2022. Featuring a variety of special anniversary offerings, the excitement begins on Reservation Day, Monday, July 11, when the official list of participating restaurants is revealed and reservations open.
North Texas’ largest culinary event and the nation’s second longest running restaurant week campaign, the 25th Anniversary DFW Restaurant Week officially kicks off Aug. 8–14, with most of the restaurants extending dining for additional weeks, through Sept. 4. Many restaurants also offer a head start on dining with DFW Restaurant Week Preview Weekend, Aug. 4-7.
Explore a variety of cuisines with premier restaurants across Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton counties through an expanded selection of anniversary prix-fixe menu dining options – including new weekend brunch and Signature Experience dinners. Approximately 20 percent of the cost of each meal will be donated to NTFB in the Dallas area or Lena Pope in the Tarrant area. Options include:
- Dinner – Three-courses for either $39 ($8 donated) or $49 ($10 donated)
- Signature Experience Dinner – NEW! – $99 ($20 donated) – Exclusive VIP experience created by select restaurants. Features may include signature cocktails, chef’s table or additional courses crafted for an especially memorable meal. Timing varies
- Lunch – Two-courses for $24 ($4 donated) at many restaurants
- Weekend Brunch – NEW! – Two-courses for $29 ($6 donated) at select restaurants
- Take-Out – Many restaurants will continue to offer take-out options for their DFW Restaurant Week menus
“Over the past 25 years, DFW Restaurant Week has successfully raised nearly $11 million in charitable donations directly benefiting our community,” said NTFB President and CEO Trisha Cunningham. “Diners can help celebrate this summer’s landmark anniversary knowing that each meal purchased in the greater Dallas area in turn helps NTFB to provide up to 147 meals for neighbors in need. Please join us by dining out and giving back throughout the campaign!”
Added Lena Pope CEO Ashley Elgin, Ph.D., “We are so thankful to have been the Tarrant County beneficiary of DFW Restaurant Week for 24 of the 25 years it has been held. As one of our largest annual fundraisers, DFW Restaurant Week is extremely important to our organization – the more people dine out, the more funds are raised, and the more we can help local children struggling with mental health. We hope our Tarrant area residents recognize this huge impact, and dine out charitably throughout its run.”
25th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL OFFERINGS
The 25th Anniversary DFW Restaurant Week features a variety of special opportunities to extend the celebrations:
- FedEx Office | DFW Restaurant Week Fourth Course – Enjoy a free DFW Restaurant Week Fourth Course, compliments of FedEx Office. Beginning July 11, spend $10 at a local FedEx Office location and receive a certificate for an additional dinner course at participating restaurants!
- DFW Restaurant Week Anniversary Toasting Events presented by Campari RARE; Nestle Premium Waters, featuring Acqua Panna, Perrier and San Pellegrino; and Stella Artois, the official beer of DFW Restaurant Week — Celebrate DFW Restaurant Week with these exclusive VIP events at select restaurants, starting with happy hour at Moxies on Reservation Day, July 11. Watch for details!
- Market Street’s DFW Restaurant Week Recipes with Matt – Extend the festivities to your own kitchen by cooking up delicious recipes created by Market Street Corporate Chef Matt Crowon, capturing the Market Street mission of making Everyday Extraordinary. For every recipe book purchased at its local stores, Market Street will donate $10 to NTFB and Lena Pope.
- DFW Restaurant Week Staff Appreciation Contest presented by Society Insurance – Help us thank the hardworking restaurant staff who make it all happen! Nominate your favorite servers, greeters, chefs, managers, and other restaurant staff for this special recognition. Nominations open Aug. 4, and run throughout the campaign.
Beginning July 11, DFW Restaurant Week 2022 dining reservations can be made via OpenTable or directly with restaurants. Be sure to mention DFW Restaurant Week and request the campaign menu to ensure that the charities receive the special donation. Find all the delicious 25th anniversary campaign details at DFWRestaurantWeek.com.
Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2022, DFW Restaurant Week is North Texas’ largest culinary event and the second longest running restaurant week in the country. Each summer, diners enjoy delicious prix fixe meals for a deal at fine dining restaurants across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with a portion of the price donated to local charity partners the North Texas Food Bank or Lena Pope. Over the past 25 years, DFW Restaurant Week has raised nearly $11 million in charitable donations, including a record-breaking $1 million in 2019 alone. DFW Restaurant Week, an Audacy event, is proudly presented by: Atmos Energy; Beef Loving Texans; Campari RARE; FedEx Office; Market Street; Nestle Premium Waters (San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna); Society Insurance; Stella Artois; FOBOA; and The Lovell Group. For the full dish on DFW Restaurant Week, please visit dfwrestaurantweek.com and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
ABOUT NORTH TEXAS FOOD BANK
The North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) is a top-ranked non-profit hunger-relief organization that sources, packages and distributes food through a network of more than 200 Partner Agencies across 13 North Texas counties. The organization also provides food to children, seniors and families through various direct-delivery programs, including mobile pantries. In its last fiscal year, the NTFB provided access to more than 125 million nutritious meals, a 28% percent increase over the prior year. In response to the ongoing elevated hunger crisis, the organization has launched a $500 million campaign, Nourish North Texas, to provide more food for today and hope for tomorrow by addressing the barriers to food security that our neighbors face. The North Texas Food Bank is designated a 4-Star Exceptional organization by Charity Navigator based on its governance, integrity and financial stability. NTFB is a member of Feeding America, the nation’s largest hunger-relief organization.
Serving children and families for 92 years, Lena Pope has a rich and storied history in Fort Worth. Since its inception in 1930, Lena Pope has identified the needs of local children and delivered effective services to meet those needs. Today, Lena Pope’s programming focuses on prevention and early intervention services that support child development and improve behavioral and mental health. By investing in high-quality early education, adolescent mental health services, and behavioral interventions early on, Lena Pope offers Fort Worth and Tarrant County children the tools necessary for success. For more information, visit LenaPope.org.