Ida Claire is enhancing her Southern-inspired menu with the addition of new, elevated offerings with the spirit of the south in every sip and bite.
Available now, Ida’s added new features to her menu and is inviting all to get lost in the timeless charm of her southern hospitality. With premium, one-of-a-kind flavors that are just South of Ordinary, the rollout includes additions to the brunch, lunch and supper menu, perfectly complemented with new cocktails:
- Piña Colada – Bacardi spiced rum, Bacardi coconut rum, pineapple, lime, simple and coconut cream
- CBD Sangria – “Forbidden Fruit” giffard peche de vigne, orange liqueur, ginger, lemon, pineapple, house-made grenadine and red wine
- Frozen Flight – Samples of frozen hurricane, frosé and piña colada
To indulge in that slow weekend brunching, Ida is now serving her hearty new brunch option, the Steak & Eggs – featuring a wood-grilled NY strip, sunny side eggs, biscuits & black pepper gravy accompanied by skillet potatoes and seasonal fruit. Ida has more to share:
- The Bird Cage – A collection of Ida’s favorite meats, cheeses and house-pickled veggies
- Garden Tub – Butterbean hummus, pistou aioli, baby carrots, broccolini, ninja radishes, tomatoes and seasonal garden herbs
- Pork Riblets – Fire-grilled pork, lemon pepper glaze, BBQ lime aioli and popped sorghum
Sandwiches & Salads
- Front Porch Burger – Gruyere cheese, cremini mushrooms, arugula, pickled red onions, black garlic, aioli and sesame potato bun
- Back Yard Burger – Double beef smashed patties, cheddar cheese, gem lettuce, shallots, dilly pickles, fancy sauce and sesame potato bun
- Duck ‘Panzanella’ Salad – Baby greens, tomatoes, toasted almonds, pickled red onions, cornbread croutons and basil-duck fat vinaigrette
- Nanny’s Summer Salad – Compressed watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, feta cheese, arugula, hemp seeds and red wine vinaigrette
Sticking around for supper? The menu also features the newRoasted Rainbow Trout, seared and topped on a spring pea salad, served with Benton’s country ham, ninja radish, mint and yogurt dressing. Don’t forget the perfect accompaniment, her new Summer Squash and Zucchini.
To view the full menu or to find an Ida Claire location near you, visit ida-claire.com.
Ida Claire’s New Cocktails, Lunch, Brunch and Supper
Filed under Steven Doyle