Look no further than Uchi or Uchiba for a unique Japanese Thanksgiving experience. Have an exciting and different experience.
Uchi Thanksgiving Omakase Experience | Indulge in a unique one-night-only Japanese Thanksgiving Omakase experience this Thanksgiving at Uchi Dallas on Tuesday, Nov 21, with two seatings at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. in the intimate private dining room space. Enjoy the flavors of the season with their carefully crafted menu at $150 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Menu highlights include:
- charred romaine salad | boquerones aioli, bottarga, white cheddar
- amaebi bisque | spaghetti squash, labneh kosho cream, grilled shrimp, chinese donuts
- sawara truffle crudo | spanish mackerel, shiso relish, persimmon zu
- turkey katsu | japanese curry
Uchibā Japanese Thanksgiving Takeout Omakase Package | This holiday season, let Uchibā Dallas handle the kitchen while you savor the precious moments with family and friends. Pre-order the Japanese Thanksgiving package for pick-up from Mon, Nov. 20 – Wed, Nov. 22, and enjoy a feast like no other at the comfort of your own table. Price: $175 for two + tax and gratuity. Pre-order package: HERE.
Menu highlights include:
- hama chili | yellowtail, ponzu, thai chili, orange supreme
- zero sen | yellowtail, avocado, shallot, cilantro
- turkey katzu | japanese curry
- uchibā salad | romaine, radish, edamame jalapeno
- okashi | fried milk ice cream